WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Rotor and pad sale over on AFF if anyone needs them!

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11397095

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 5m 26d

Aaron, strecthing my memory a bit here but did you used to be/are you a fruit and veg salesman?

Yeah, I went up north doing some T.A work for ESS Compass for a little while but the 3/1 was too much so I went back to the markets to work alongside the old man who's finishing up in the next few years.

Is it possible to make 350rwkw with the turbo flapper and upgraded actuator? that's ideally what I'm aiming for but I dont want to have to upgrade the turbo, I'm really enjoying the instant boost.

As above, I chose XFT as IMHO Simon is the king in WA, but there are results from Monsta Torque too. Do not go to anyone else in WA.

PS I remember your username AaronXR, I got around as Phyber back in the day but not sure we ever cruised together. Welcome back to the fold anyhow, love the keeping it stock for the wife angle hahaha!

Yeah I use to deal with Rob when he was working out of his house in Vic Park haha, didn't realize he's gotten pretty big since then. I'm not sure who I'll go to, and I don't want to start a 'who's better' post war, I remember them days lol.

I was Cruise control at one stage, but long story short I went on a cruise with another forum, apparently the owner didn't like the way I acted on the cruise (I was 19/20) and came on here and had a winge about it, So I was forced to step down.

The bloke later went on to steal 5,000$ from everyone on his forums who chipped in for a charity event. Good times.

Name rings a bell but I am terrible with names so I can't really remember except for the oldies who were around like youngy/ben/dean/tufoon/stef etc

• Donating Members

I first signed up pretty much in the middle of the TUNA WARS, hahaha.

Dean is barely around, bought a 33GTR and also successfully races in Fast Fridays with a VX I think, runs consitent tens from memory.

Stef is still on cruises but not the forum much, now owns a white VE Maloo (MISSM4LOO). Sixappeal was better and she knows it :P

Ben is pushing big numbers now in his ute and ran a 10.1 last I saw! TUFFOON is probably Kael who isn't around any more, see his car at XFT with broken gearboxes a lot from powercruise/motorvation :)

What's the weather like this Sunday, keen to cruise on Kyle's map.

• Donating Members

Got to sit in this 350hp ex track car converted to road legal Porsche today, pretty cool! Owner is "Lee" the young curly haired blonde in the background (no other pics fellas) and from what she told me, raced (or races) it with the Porsche club...head turner. 30 grand to get it road regoed?? Not sure if I misheard her. Cockpit had carbon fiber all around, red tag inside to open the door (no handle), shift light on dash, pedals right over near centre of the car, clutch was almost angled upwards which was interesting. Nice hard bucket seats, no cage though. Sweet!

2013-06-06155814edit.jpg
2013-06-06155800edit.jpg

PS she complained it understeers :)

Edited by -SteveR-

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 5m 26d

So sleek and sexy.

Guys hypothetically speaking.. If I was to ever upgrade the actual turbo and manifold, apart from the 35/40 what requires the least amount of modifying to fit in? The t04z is really cheap compared to most, but I don't see many if any using it anymore.

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 21d

Heard some squeaking coming from my RHF suspension so as I was right near them, stopped in at Wilkinsons Suspension.

I knew I needed my diff bushes changed, but now I also need:

Lower ball joints, front lower control arm bushes, rear lower control arm bushes in addition.

From parts quoted, looks like they use the ford parts for the control arms, and SuperPros for the diff (BJ426, FOR-S1937R, FOR-S1938R, SPF3232AK, SPF3148AK).

Quoted just under $1500 for that, pain in the ass if you ask me but yeah, really need it done I suppose as don't really want to leave the ball joints farked for too long or they might drop out haha.

Lukey, keen on doing diff bushes anytime soon? :P