WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

I'm never alone when I'm with my car, we talk to each other.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 1d

Well that's why he bought it in primer.

(It's almost as plain as black)

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 5m 26d

Hey all, not sure if anyone remembers me (probably not haha) but I'm back in thto the wonderfull world of the mighty XR6T.

Having to completely rebuild my previous ride a few years ago (turbo went AND I managed to snap the timing chain/crack the head etc.) all at 98,000k's :( I ended up selling the car as I had enough with it all, but alas.. I'm human and back as I couldnt keep away.

I've recently purchased a '11 XR6T with leather/dual/19's etc so it's more luxurious than the previous car. I also promised the wife I wouldnt touch the car.

Later that night after I drove it home I ordered a Rapid systems 4' intake and battery replacement, yep the wife wasn't happy to say the least.

luckily I installed it while she was at work and with the black cover on it has kept it's 'stock appearence'.. Obviously to those in the know it doesn't but women.. yeah haha.

I'm just in the process of moving into my new house so once everything is sorted (Harrisdale if anyone is local to there) and we've settled in I'll be purchasing round 2 of the "Keeping the car Stock" mods.

So yeah just thought I'd say hello to everyone again, I've had a little scroll through the last few pages and I can't really see too many familiar faces but that just might be because everyones changed their usersnames maybe, I don't know lol

Quick question, I've been out of the game for a while. With these new FG's I'm aware the turbo is smaller, but what Could I expect out of the following;

60lb Injectors
4' turbo back xforce exhaust
fuel pump
4' intake /battery relocation
Rapid system V1 (V2 just includes the intake)
Tune.

Don't really want to touch turbo unless nessecery.

And 1 more thing, who's the tuning king of Perth these days? is there more around other than just XFT?

Look around the Canning Vale/ Harrisdale area for 'AaronXR'

Cheers guys. :)

• Like 1

• Cruise Control

the FG XR6T turbo is the same size as the F6 turbo in a BF (which was bigger than the BF XR6T), and the FG F6 is a size up again from the FG XR6T....

from that list id say ~320/330rwkw.... unless some1 else wants to put in their 2 cents.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 30d

not quite correct there Kyle, all be Series (xr and fpv) all had the same gt3582r turbo, F series Xr's have a GT3576r and FPV's have GT3582r (same as all series) Correct on expected power figure for and FG XR6 though (unless you choose to run E85 which wouldn't be the best approach with your mod list Aaron)

• Cruise Control

Aahhh. Is the following still correct?

BF XR6T - 235kw

BF FPV - 270kw

FG XR6T - 270kw

FG FPV - 310kw

(all stock crank figures)

Thought both models of FPV had a size up turbo of the XF6T

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 30d

BA XR6T 240KW, BF XR6T 245KW Both run the same stock boost pressure 7lb tapering down to 5lb in the top end(BF made the extra 5kw primarily due to a better cam shaft design) BA/F FPV 270KW same turbo as xr6t's just 9lbs tapering down to 7in the top end. (and they have a slightly bigger cooler)

• Member For: 13y 3m 20d

With those mods you will easily go 300+ at the rears( I have similar mods in my 2010 G6ET). Biggest plus with the smaller turbo the FG uses is the almost zero lag. Makes for a very quick street car and hell fun to drive around the burbs.

Monsta Torque in Malaga are another option to XFT, I wouldn't use anyone else other than these two.

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

As above, I chose XFT as IMHO Simon is the king in WA, but there are results from Monsta Torque too. Do not go to anyone else in WA.

Metallic pearl undercoat, that sounds awesome :)

PS I remember your username AaronXR, I got around as Phyber back in the day but not sure we ever cruised together. Welcome back to the fold anyhow, love the keeping it stock for the wife angle hahaha!

PS Kyle tsk tsk, you bring shame upon the family :yeahyeah: lol

Edited by -SteveR-