WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Banned
  • Member For: 12y 10m 9d

myaree trimmers did my headlining from my old 4x4, was absolutly shagged, needed alot of repair work. repair and recover came to $250 from memory. I removed/refitted it myself though. couldnt belive how good it came up.

as said above. go black, will look mint.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

I know Mike is going (XF Falcon) as a fellow entrant. Kael and Brad (Frostyboy) have both pulled out sadly, as they have monster cars.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 1d

Wandered through the idea of driving my car from Melbourne to Perth between Thursday and Saturday morning..... Thought against it. Then thought if getting someone to start driving it across sooner.... But that involves a trusted person with this week off. Then finding a ticket. Then pulling together $3k of upgrades by Friday and having a magic tune...

Ending thought is I'm just gonna sit at home and play PS3

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

That's fair :)

I'm thinking of putting the massive windscreen decal on and telling the gf it's part of the spectator pack...have a small scrutineering OK sticker on rear passenger door and black contact over the foggies which she didn't seem to notice today when I was hosing the car down!

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Like 2

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 28d

I don't often sh*t talk companies, but when I do.....

Demon Detailing/WA Professional Car Detailers (recent name change I believe); had them detail the inside of my car this morning due to catering for a very drunk occupant last night. They quoted 3 hours and $265 for a full interior detail and a smelly bomb. They had it from 0900 until 1430 (2 and a half hours longer than they told me to expect) and when I picked it up, I found 3 spots they had missed - they cleaned it no problem, no harm done.

After leaving, I found another huge spot they had missed all along the seatbelt, seatbelt buckle and in the seat belt return, I called up and they refused to come out and finish the job (they do have a mobile detailing service). Instead, they expected me to drive back to their shop. Once cleaned, I had a further look to see if the missed anything else and ended up spending another 30 minutes getting them to clean more bits and pieces.

I have asked for a partial refund due to fuel and time wasted. They are supposed to provide a service, a customer expects that service to be at a standard, they sure as hell did not meet the standard and I highly recommend no one from this forum give them work.

[/rant]

• Like 3

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 1d

And out of all that I'm gonna pick at the fact you used 24 hour time cos your army.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 17d

Whose going to race wars?

I Will be there in my new F6 Project car, it will be interesting to see how a full 4th gear pull feels like!

• Like 1