WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

PSSST I'll get some stock BA springs and we can swap my old struts into his car, it will ride like 30cm high and I'll take the coilies...

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 1d

What are u doing talking about it? He is 3000kms away. Just do it

• Like 1

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 3d

Been down at faraone engines today hopefully plan is next month is new injectors and fuel pump, scrapping the cross over new intake and cooler and new tune, should get her all good for now

Lol. How'd you go at faraone? 800hp dyno printout after tune only??

Oiiiiii!!

How ya'll doin, you lot?!

Similarly to Gladio a page or 2 back, long time no see...

Hope everyone is well!

So - for numerous reasons and after lots and lots of thinking, im sellin the F6 and lots of bits and pieces and moving on.

Over the next week or so and when I can get some decent photos, ill be adding various FS threads, so keep an eye out.

Ill be selling a heap of stuff, from the car itself (needs a service and detail) to a Plaz cooler kit & Plenum, SMB exhaust, P/W surge tank / 044 & ID1000's, a built long engine, an unused Xcal3, a full braided line kit, a turbo cover, engine covers and dress up bits, a couple sets of gauges, bits of stereo, HID lights and probably a heap of other stuff... If there is anything in particular your looking for, there is a bit of a chance ill have it.

If your keen on anything, shoot me a PM or a text (0403 803 Oh five Oh), if not - ill get the ads up in due course.

All parts can be viewed at any time with a little bit of notice.

Cheers all!

Bought that engine off me like 2 years ago & still haven't fitted it? You're crazy Scotty!! Haha

What's been going down with all you sexy ladies driving your falcons? Looks as though this thread has been DEAD in the past 4 months...

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 1d

Oh u know Dean, nothing happens without u around.

Where u been?

Edited by Krazy Kyle

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Same thing you said last time Dean, same situation. Not much in WA WA land, just mods and CC's having a chat amongst ourselves with a bit of input from Zadz, Phil and now yourself The Slashinator (on this page anyway).

Seems not much interest in XR6T's in WA these days? Too niche? I have to admit I have lost some of the excitement over time, mainly due to wear and tear repairs on the car, but that's the way the cookie crumbles! Get a mortgage and disposable is out the window :)

We still have new members arriving, they just don't hang around for very long. Possibly all getting hoon lawed or parking through walls, I dunno. Or joining up with RoE (or whatever it's called now). Seem content to just read forums, hence the facebook group I made at Ben's suggestion.

More cruises might help things so that there's more chance people can find a date that suits, we get very few suggestions from members though, so help us out guys! You can run a cruise too if you're keen, doesn't have to be 200km or undiscovered roads each cruise.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 22d

Steve, I use to run with the psb crew when I use to have my cbr. they had some wicked cruises through the back roads of mundairing all the way south. something like a 200km run and it allowed us to stretch the legs a bit and clear the cob webs a tad. city runs are a tad risky as well especially with the traffic on the roads and multinovas. I haven't been on many cruises due to family commitments.

a wife that works Friday night shifts is hard especially when I look after the kids on Saturdays, doesn't leave much time for cruises.

boganspeed, getting the car tuned again? what about the warranty?

hope all goes well.