WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 12y 6d

yer as in other xr turbo cars, like tuners and parts used. Pretty much going threw the point at the momment of replacing all the thrashed old parts and doing it properly with the ute, new injectors, fuel pump, tune, intake/cooling but keeping current exhaust system. Just wanna no who has had problems with differnt brands/ parts and tunning companys.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

What's on there right now? How many kms?

a dodgy tune dont no who by, boosted up, exhaust only things can really tell, bought it unkown all I no is apparently has 400hp from fly, was rebuilt fully forged but I dunno or think it is. Never met the last owner but does pull alot harder then a standard one and 142 on clock but like said weather was rebuilt or not?

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 30d

Mate you really should have been on here asking questions before you lunged into buying anything with an unknown history or meeting the owner. When I sold my old BA ute the new owner got a full list of everything that I did to the car, right down to the type of diff oil I put in it.

Not saying there is anything bad about your car but just pays to know what has been done. If it was me I would get the car checked over by one of the reputable Perth tuners who knows these cars well, as mentioned above and go from there. If it was me I'd like to know what has been done to it before planning to do any more.

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Not knowing for sure if engine is built or not won't be fun, I imagine it will have to be pulled open to check for sure? if chasing big power anyway. If it's built I'd expect more than 400hp at the engine! And no crossover :)

Edited by -SteveR-

Been down at faraone engines today hopefully plan is next month is new injectors and fuel pump, scrapping the cross over new intake and cooler and new tune, should get her all good for now

• Donating Members

On the drive to work today, shame it was in traffic. Sounded nice when he took off from this red...would like a white one for a weekender I gotta say!

[RSPECGT]

Uab3V.jpg