• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

Not sure she'll notice the well wishes:

Capture-2.png

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 30d

Mike they look the same as normal BA/BF XR seats. I think the foams used in the bolsters may be a bit firmer thought. Over the past couple of weeks I've looked at a few BF Typhoons and FG XRs and the only difference is the bolsters felt a tad firmer but both are still soft imo.

If you can get the full set with door trims they would be worth if just for the trim change alone.

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d

That was a full set with only 20,000 kms with door trims just sold for $1200 in Perth, my mouse was hovering over the bid button till the last seconds but didn't buy it. Probably should have got them but hesitated.

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 16d

So I was in at Lane Ford in Mandurah yesterday with the handbrake looking at an ecoboost Mondeo when I spotted this thing.

The salesman told me it was some sort of prototype by Ford and there was only two made and it was for sale for something around $100k.

I have no idea if any of that was accurate but I have to say, it looked very very nice.

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo9.jpg

• Like 1

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d

It's the owners. He buys all the rare ford crap for his own collection then swaps them in his showroom every now and then. Apparently he has a full warehouse with all types of rare ford sh*t.

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 30d

That thing was done by a mob called Sprintex or something? I think it has a 4.6L Modular in it out of the early 2000 shape Mustangs with a Sprintex supercharger of some sort. Looks phaarking ugly if you ask me, not matter what angle you look at it from.

They also had a black AU sedan version as well that I think had the same mechanical package and that was for sale for 30k. Also looked like a Lego/Supercheap special edition.

More info on that red 2 door here http://www.trueblueford.com/AU2_300plus_Coupe.html