WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d

LOL I still feel partially responsible for that door handle/trim breaking (when I told you the door wasn't shut properly).

However to make myself feel better, I'll just blame it entirely on your raw strength :D

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

Something else broke that night didn't it? Or a cruise just prior!

One last cruise Mat!!! Hiflow = +150rwkw

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members

Picked up 5rwkw! Dyno run showed 322rwkw...but confirmed valve springs are getting soft in their old age. Just topped 170,000km this week. Got the mods put on at about 100 thou so not bad. Probably due to replace intank GSS294 fuel pump too. Looks like I better be easy on the girl.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d
Had a chat to the boys at wa suspension and he has talked me into getting sway bars at the same time, he also has recommended the tein super street kit, has anyone used this kit and/or what is everyone's thoughts on them

Yeah, got Teins in my ute. They are real good. But I also have no comparison to standard or any other brand..... So my comment probably a null point. Sits nice though.

On another point, don't u hate it when you are sitting on 180km/h and you have to move out of the fast lane cos there is a Range Rover flying up behind you........

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

Hey Tom, what's with your profile? I can't see much cos I'm using an App on my eyePad.... Cheaty McCheats? U bored or did u upset Luke?

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 26d

Talk to Luke about that one :P

Just flew back in from Melbourne. Didn't get a chance to check out any of the places you recommended, stuck mostly to "The Common Room" at Crown. Easy stagger back up to the room at 3AM every night since Wednesday...

Edited by Cheaty McCheats

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 13d

Picked up 5rwkw! Dyno run showed 322rwkw...but confirmed valve springs are getting soft in their old age. Just topped 170,000km this week. Got the mods put on at about 100 thou so not bad. Probably due to replace intank GSS294 fuel pump too. Looks like I better be easy on the girl.

Yeah I should really change mine as well. Pretty sure mine is a GSS294 also. Not sure what path I'm going to go down next. Since I have a surge I'm almost thinking of putting a whole new genuine cradle and pump in, but I doubt it would like e85. Might just get a new craddle and another 294 or 340.

• Donating Members

Had it installed and tuned on 1st October 2010, so coming up to 2 years now. 2 years/70 thou sound about right for replacing an intank pump?

Still running the spark plugs and coils from 2008..!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d

Is it possible to run a half Premium Unleaded and half E98 mixture in say my car, with the Siemens Deka injectors that I currently have and get it retuned for a bit more power?

Wanting a few more HP for Powercruise and don't want to spend big $ at the moment.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 7d

Mike, definitely your fault!!!

Rang several wreckers. Appears they are an exceptionally popular item. Cheap at only $80 but none in blue. Lots in silver but.

Almost 600 from fraud but its gotta be done. Half tempted to just ask 1k less for the car!