WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 29d

There were guys there running 11's with mile per hour around the 125 mark, just had 60 footers of 1.9 and lower.

My wheels spinning was probably another factor limiting the top speed Dean

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 2d

You can run 11's with 118mph in a BA/F, but I wasn't eluding to the fact you weren't going to run 11's mate. Was just saying the mph was low for 400rwkw.

Wheelspin actually nets a bigger trap speed, albeit a slower et. Has something to do with getting the weight of the car moving in a shorter distance, as well as increasing the distance travelled so to speak. Your wheels actually rotate extra revolutions when slightly or violently spinning don't forget...

Not having a go, just curious as to why it is slower now than it was last time out even though power is higher. Blocked cat would explain it, but I would have thought Ernie would pick up on that whilst tuning & offer advice as to what your options were, especially since he knew you wanted to race it. That was why I was kind of leaning toward the cat not being melted/shagged.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 29d

Yeh all good mate

He did pick up on in and said that it would be a restriction, it was because of what he found when tuning that it was dialled back to 390rwkw. I'm not sure what else it could be, maybe valve springs starting to float.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 2d

123mph suggests 340rwkw, and as I said that mph figure will be inflated due to wheelspin. Better sort that cat soon as it's really robbing you of power/speed/time.