WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

It was like Where's Wally!

• Member For: 12y 5m 14d

Going to the kelmscott service near river road, find kings park a nightmare to navigate on a good day..

Anyone using a turbo timer in there t's? Is it worth it or not cause ive just been idling down for a minute after runs.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 21d

NightShade, When I was previously looking into getting a turbo timer, I was told that it was not necessary.

Ford told me that the cars are designed in a way that they are not required. They are that well built? I was like WTF.

Anyways I also let my car idle for 30 seconds to a minute to let it settle down and then turn the car off.

I have spotted this one on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com....984.m1438.l2649

I am just not sure if this would work on the FG. It has the BA and the BF listed in the description.

What are the general thoughts of the community?

Afte posting this, I did a search on the forum and found the answer I was after. thanks for Confirming Luke.

Edited by masda74

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 2d

Anyone using a turbo timer in there t's? Is it worth it or not cause ive just been idling down for a minute after runs.

Just use common sense. Don't thrash the car & bounce of limiter 10 seconds before turning it off & you'll be fine...

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 29d

If you have a secure garage, when you park the car for extended periods (ie overnight after the drive home.) Open the bonnet.

Letting all the built up heat out of the engine bay will do wonders for the longevity of the other under bonnets components (ie hoses, wiring etc etc)

I also crack my garage door open aprox 30mm and open the rear access door to get a small breeze moving through the garage. Drops the temps down quick smart

• Member For: 12y 5m 14d

Yeah I did a quick search and theres alot of " I swear by it " and more of "its pointless"

But I let it cool down after I get home its all good ( dont thrash it for like 5 mins before I get there anyway)

My mate had one on his ba ute and couldnt lock the car with it running so it defeats the purpose lmao.

Thanks for the tip about the bonnet and draft ill try it tonight. :)