WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

Stick the pod on the cat and take a pic.

that's where it goes isnt it?? :newrussian:

Well, been in Norway for 6 days now, but just drove the hire car 2day.... now driving is something that comes pretty natural to me (after 25 years of it I would hope so).... BUT

its freaky being in the LHS with a steering wheel infront of u. weirdest thing is the gear stick, and 1st gear being "left and up" with your right hand. I keep reaching for the door, then relising its the other hand.... then remembering that when u are turning left, dont use the left lane.... was a very funny trip home. gonna be an even funnier 2 weeks-ish

hope to be there for the cruze, suppose to be flying home on the 29th (3 weeks up here) but might be pushed out to the 13th of May. so doubt ill make it.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

Not driving around with you for a solid 2 weeks when you're back.

lol this!

Drove in California back in 07, was good fun turning right on a red light.

Kyle, go to Sweden and see if you can find the Expensive Daewoo VF

P1060649_729-420x0.jpg

Edited by -SteveR-

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

Called RAC and they have said that it's a write off, just getting their boss to confirm since the car is over a certain value.

I asked if I could collect certain things from the car, and they said it's up to the assessor if he allows it or not.

Bonus thing is they do a bank transfer, so should have the money early/mid next week :D

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 26d

Thinking about a move to Perth, got offered a shot at a job over in WA again. Will be a Perth based job, bit of travel but shouldn't be away for more than a week or so. Just chasing a few suburbs to steer clear of if I do the move. Been to Perth a fair few times and like the place, city is nice and clean compared with cairns, bit low on the ladies but the quality is fairly good.

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 26d

wouldn't have a clue what suburbs there are. something between the city and the airport would be handy

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

That would be Belmont area, my boss and I use to call it slapper central.

It's also around Vic Park, which is where the Langtree's brothel is that got help up with a gun last night.

Suburbs to avoid:

Armadale

Balga

Girawheen

Koondoola

Thornlie

Gosnells

Mandurah (bit out of the way but crime has skyrocketed recently)

Lockridge

Beechboro

Kwinana

Mirrabooka

Madeley

This is taken from a survery a few years ago based on what % homes were broken into in the suburb. From worst to least (just did to 6%)

Northbridge 13.60% Medina 10.60% Westminster 10.30% St James 10.20% Karawara 9.60% Aubin Grove 9.40% Koondoola 9.30% South Lake 9.10% Midland 9% Bentley 8.30% Hilton 8.00% Neerabup 7.90% Caversham 7.70% Jindalee 7.40% Redcliffe 7.40% Wattle Grove 7.30% Beeliar 7.10% Naval Base 7.10% Balga 7.07% Burswood 7.01% Bertram 7% Koongamia 7.00% O'Connor 6.90% Nollamara 6.80% Mirrabooka 6.70% Anketell 6.60% Hope Valley 6.60% Swan View 6.60% Highgate 6.50% Martin 6.50% Seville Grove 6.40% Stratton 6.15% Hamilton Hill 6.12% Burns Beach 6% Girrawheen 6.00%

Avoid those areas plus whatever I mentioned above :P