WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

$350 per month for a shed sorry. already renting one for all our stuff out of the house, trying not to blow the cost out too much

still thinking about shipping it to Melbs (only about $400) and storing it there. ill just fly over and see the olds after Europe and drive it back over

Edited by Krazy Kyle

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 28d

I would offer Kyle, but those months are the hibernation months for my blue heap of sh*t and due to the fact I have another Old Rangie occupying 1 bay in my shed I don't have any spare room.

My FIL has a commercial unit, I could ask him about storing it there? You would have to provide your own insurance obviously

• Cruise Control

if you can enquire Luke that would be awesome. Already spoken to my insurance about leaving it in sheds/other locations. if he would be happy to keep it there for anywhere less than prices quoted above id be happy to take it up. Cheers.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 1d

If you get stuck Kyle, I could possibly squeeze it in at my place. Room is already tight but I could make it happen if it was absolutely necessary...

Ciaran, wasn't the lib insured?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 28d

if you can enquire Luke that would be awesome. Already spoken to my insurance about leaving it in sheds/other locations. if he would be happy to keep it there for anywhere less than prices quoted above id be happy to take it up. Cheers.

How soon do you need to know? I will see him sunday

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

I took my insurance off the lib on the 6th of March as I didnt want to be paying the insurance on a car I wasnt using. Told the partner to get insurance on it (said to get full comp) which she told me she had got so I was at ease.

Found out she only had basic 3rd party - vehicle. Not fire and theft or comprehensive.

Update: My car has been found - written off in Thornlie. used stolen plates from a car this morning and was in numerous car chases over the past few day/nights (outrun cops on all accounts) and crashed head on into another passenger car today. 2 people arrested and in questioning.

• Cruise Control

that's fkd... people have no respect for others' belongings. sorry again Ciaran.

Thanks Dean, I really appreciate the offer, but will try not to put anyone out too much unless I get real desperate.

Luke - not stressed. dont move out till the start of May so ive got a month or so up my sleeve.

• Member For: 13y 1m 3d

^^ EA 3.9 it is :)

does any1 have a spare garage spot for 3 months between May and July? between moving house and going overseas I need somewhere to store my car, and the $220 p/w for a open area car park (or $350 p/w for a shed) is a bit steep for my liking... failing that im gonna ship it to Victoria.

Kyle I could talk my mum into letting u put it in our bottom shed, it's always locked, only prob is that dust gets in from gravel but nothing a cover wouldnt stop :)