WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 26d

Just thought I'd let everyone know I have a Process West under battery intake for sale cheap cheap.

Have some interest over east but would prefer sale local than worry about postage.

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/classifieds/item/707-babf-under-battery-intake/

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

What you getting Chris?? Coyote?

• Member For: 13y 7m 21d

long time no hear Gonz.... seen your ute at XFT a few times and summernats, but not u ;).

u have 10" rims right? I have 275's and am going to 285's (they sit pretty perfectly square and have the same rolling diameter as the 245/35's on the front). wont be stretching them at all.

you dont recon? the 285's are like $200 each, might just be worth getting and if I dont like the look ill smoke em!

does anyone know who on here was getting tyres from the US? there was a post ages ago that was a Us group buy for tyres???

Gonz!

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 1d

Ciaran, if the loan was unsecured you don't have to pay it out when you receive your insurance cheque. Just spend the entire amount on something decent & by the time you sell it, you wont owe more than what it's worth... If you're lucky :spoton:

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

Haha yeah was thinking that. I'll get 22/22.5k - need to buy 2 cars though, mine and partners.

It's why I'm thinking the 3.0R-Bspec would be a good one for me, and something cheaper for partner.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

^^ EA 3.9 it is :)

does any1 have a spare garage spot for 3 months between May and July? between moving house and going overseas I need somewhere to store my car, and the $220 p/w for a open area car park (or $350 p/w for a shed) is a bit steep for my liking... failing that im gonna ship it to Victoria.