WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 13y 7m 21d

hey kids, long time no read, my phone stopped working on this site so I just gave up but now I am set up with a home PC (moving up n the world! LOL!)

Anyways, just checking things out seeing whats doin, checking out ya cruises and stuff, ive got a small FORD cruise happening Wednesday night from Freo, nothing special but shoudl be fun details in AFF or just ask me here!

Question?

somene in here once(ages ago) was looking at doing a group buy of tyres from the states, did that ever eventuate?

what tyre company was he using?

im having trouble finding well priced 295/30 R20's for my ute as I will be needing tyres very soon and dont want to get stuck running stockies, I can find 285's for around $200 but dont want stretched tyres!

cheers,

Gonz.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

long time no hear Gonz.... seen your ute at XFT a few times and summernats, but not u ;).

u have 10" rims right? I have 275's and am going to 285's (they sit pretty perfectly square and have the same rolling diameter as the 245/35's on the front). wont be stretching them at all.

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

Spotted "KILAWASPS" going through Adelaide Terrace/Riverside drive turn off thingy heading towards the causeway.

Does someone on here own that car? I saw it in the pictures posted before about the pro photographer and have seen it around quite a bit.

Edited by Ciaran

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d

Spotted "KILAWASPS" going through Adelaide Terrace/Riverside drive turn off thingy heading towards the causeway.

Does someone on here own that car? I saw it in the pictures posted before about the pro photographer and have seen it around quite a bit.

His name is Wez Barker and isn't a member on here. He just bought that gt-e about 3-4 weeks ago from Lane ford. He lives in Port Kennedy.

That car really is fun to drive haha.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

Also seen KILRWASPS on a G6ET on Roe Hwy a couple times, must be his brother haha.

I think that one might be a Monaro.

How did you go at Fast Friday Steve ?

Say what? You must mean the other Steve :)

Aberdeen St yesterday, looks like Mr Dealership owner (McInerny was it?) traded the G6ET in on a new Coyote, not sure if it's already been spotted.

2012-03-26110405.jpg

Edited by -SteveR-