WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d

If you're right Steve, when I get the high res photos I'll post a cropped photo of the plenum just for u :)

Edited by XF Falcon

• Member For: 17y 8m 26d

Hey Mike, good to see you back, long time no hear from.

Surely you didn't take your car there to get washed, as no doubt it was spotless anyway, as per normal. Though I do think the rubber hoses could do with a bit of Armour All as they look a little dull..........

Anyway, I picked myself up a 80 series cruiser on the weekend, spotless inside and the engine bay almost as shinny as mine from Chippa.

Not to piss in his pocket, but seriously, if anyone is out there looking for a BF Turbo in Ego ( clearly the hottest, best looking colour) snap up his car as its up for grabs. I had quick look at it on the weekend and its sharp, real sharp!

My mates who came over to have a look at the cruiser couldn't believe how clean it was for its age and the detail that has been put into it. Definitely a credit to how you look after your cars Chips.

So now that I've got a decent second car, I can now start to think about the future of my XR, starting with a f*cking oil leak that has appeared from underneath this weekend!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d

hehe yeah the car went down there clean already. No one washes the car except me.. even if its 3 scantily clad beautiful women lol

I knew one of the girls working there and lots of the people/cars down there so we made a day of it. Was great fun.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m

hehe yeah the car went down there clean already. No one washes the car except me.. even if its 3 scantily clad beautiful women lol

I knew one of the girls working there and lots of the people/cars down there so we made a day of it. Was great fun.

Good call Mike :spoton:

Took the GTR to the last AutoPro carwash & left with a car that was dirtier than when I arrived + a cracked windscreen! Haha

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 26d

Cracked glass, jesus. No fat chicks! Or did she take a running jump to ass plant on the windscreen :)

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 23d

I probably should take my car to get washed. I think I have washed it about 6 times in the last 5 years.