WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 27d

"some people".................who..... you??? Im the be biggest Thruple fan on here and even I wouldn't

go that far..... :dontknow:

I mean if you'd said "Velocity Pussy Pleaser" Im sure we would all understand :spit:

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 23d
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 26d

Masda I may be seeing you going the other way depending on the time you leave... I head from toodyay to Reid Hwy around 20 past 8 depending on how fast I managed to get out of bed that morning, haha. Welcome and see you on the cruise next weekend!

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 29d

Iinet FTMFW.

They upgraded my fibre (25mb) plan to a 50mb plan with an extra 140gb per month for an extra $4! Could have stayed at 25mb with the extra 140gb for $5 less.

Upgraded the shaped speed to 256 as well lol. Hard to argue with all that.

I hate u. im still waiting for them to bring out a map of where I can get fibre. sh*tty ADSL2+ still lags. gets me killed way too often

Howdy,

Might see you driving around, as I'm in Beechboro too (not Bennet Springs though, near Beechboro Primary School)

I spend a fair amount of time up there and have only seen Josh, and I think he was just on a job

I notice every single Falcon these days, old or new. Always check out the XR's that I see, checking for that "Turbo" badge or the intercooler at the front lol

I figure that if it has no badges its a turbo. be nice if they had a turbo badge on the side to make it easier. still want new plates to make mine a bit more obvious... to the right ppl that is

Welcome mate, don't be afraid to post up some pics of you car, and don't be afraid too get involved. We are a small crowd here so we like to suss out new members :)

indeed. car pics are good.

I knew someone would own up to High Wycombe........

Thanks for the welcoming guys. I have only changed the air filter to a K&N one. I always use em K&N filters. besides that nothing else has been changed.

Unless someone out there wants to offer me a well paying job, no mods any time soon.. :)

missus was living in Hige WHY-come b4 I met her....

K&N filter... its like the 101 of first mods on every car ive eva bought

dont suppose your a tradie?

(how was my Dean impression?)

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 20d

Touche to " purple pussy pleaser" and "Velocity Pussy Pleaser", but I still think you guys are fooling yourselves and in denial....

Sunburst is the colour my friends.... :P

SteveR, at 08:20am I am already in the office for close to 50 minutes, so no way we would be crossing paths any time soon.

I finish work at 4pm and on the road back home. Normally home at 4:30pm.

Nope not a Tradie mate. I won't disclose my ocupation until I meet you, other wise there will be a lot of people out there asking for Freebies.. not happening.

I value my time especially on the weekends. I had a todler in the house and a second one on the way.

In regards to the cruise next weekend, well it depends on what time it starts.

I got to be in mandurah at 5pm for dinner with friends of ours.

we should be finished by 06:30pm. This should give me an hour and a half to get home and get ready for the cruise assuming it starts at 08:00pm.

Picture attached. I am sure XR6T James will recognise the location. ;)

post-48919-0-78371200-1329460895_thumb.j

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 29d

I value my time especially on the weekends. I had a todler in the house and a second one on the way.

Picture attached. I am sure XR6T James will recognise the location. ;)

know the feeling. being a sparky lends itself to "ohh, I just want a power point here, and maybe some down lights.... in every room" etc...

it will be nice to see some colour in the cruze's... seems to be alot of greys silvers and blacks. I hope to make the next 1... im intrueged to what u do...