WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 20d

I haven't spotted the kron yet ;) but I am sure I willl sooner or later. I am sure I shall start to spot everyone once I meet yall.

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 17d

Haha yeah, I'm not really out and about that much, and if I am it's usually to the Coles on Benara Road, don't usually go to the Maccas/Woolies but never know :)

I notice every single Falcon these days, old or new. Always check out the XR's that I see, checking for that "Turbo" badge or the intercooler at the front lol

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members

Hahahaha well you can search all you want for the turbo badge on my car, cause you aint gonna find it. it has been debadged! I normally drive down roe to high wycombe(work down that way). I normally go down altone, then benara and then lord to work. but sinceall the road works on lord street cause huge delays, I dont go down that way

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 17d

Ah yep, you might run into Luke (Ralph Wiggum) one day if you're doing the alterative route down West Swan road instead cos of the roadworks.

Should still see the intercooler though :)

• Member For: 17y 8m 26d

Welcome Masda. This place is very usefull for some tips in modding your car, but never mention anything about the colour thurple and you should be fine. Have you done much to your ride?

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members

I knew someone would own up to High Wycombe.

I dont have any pics right now of the road, but I had planned to go to the High Wycombe shopping centre to take some pics of the car there, without the babes and see if you recognized the location. lol.

Thanks for the welcoming guys. I have only changed the air filter to a K&N one. I always use em K&N filters. besides that nothing else has been changed.

I prefer to wait till the 15k mark before doing any serious mods. I would like to get qaud tips for the exhaust but that is best left for stage one turbo. Need to save up for that.

I am kinda broke right now as I spent it all on buying the car... ;)

Unless someone out there wants to offer me a well paying job, no mods any time soon.. :)