WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 3m 1d

Not to sure yet, need to get it on a dyno again. Just wanna change my coldside IC piping first, could be a problem.

Have boost gauge hooked up to it now, so its holding boost alright. Some days it feels good others it doesnt so im still confused.

Haven't had the cash to play with it to much, spending it all on doin maintenance. General service, clutch flush, plugs etc. Need to finish gearbox oil change and diff, new rotors, pads and brake fluid flush. Thennnnn I can start spending money on more tuning. Dyno, xcal3 and retune.

Yehit does, lol but that's a given with temp changes and forced induction cars.

Other then the normal variances, sometimes even in crisp morning/night air it can feel drained. Saying that though, since iv played around with a few things its gotten better.

Last to check on my list is cold side IC piping, from full 2 3/4inch to about half that cos compressed under headlight. Im assuming that cant be good with power figures.

Was my own fault, did some hacking into it to add bov etc, cheats way out, now I returned back to orignal setup im lacking some length.

have the original it seams, not 3inch, seems 2 3/4 inch. Checked cat, while I had it off, I punched it......

Havernt checked for codes as only got old xcal1.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 28d

Anybody out there with standard brakes keen for a set ot 330 X 28mm front rotors, C6 calipers and lines as removed from Toady's car? They need a set of pad and fitting and there good too go,A carton too myself or Toady would cover it, Would like them gooooorne before the weekend save me dragging them too the tip.

I'm looking @ you tom......................

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 5d

The Place could be called Repco 10 Speed for all I can, the important part is that its 40 odd Km's away from all the wierdo's down around Rockingham and Beeliar, and that's all that really matters. :bum:

FIXED :nyaah: