WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 3m 1d

your velocity? dunno if I spotted you around. Stock looking? Other then my twin exh at back im trying to keep her secret. Had yellows on old cars, I dont want again.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 28d

your velocity? dunno if I spotted you around. Stock looking? Other then my twin exh at back im trying to keep her secret. Had yellows on old cars, I dont want again.

Mines sort of stockish, black wheels and brembo's are the only real give away. Coolers painted black etc. New exhaust is a fail for stockishness. Far too loud too be passed off as stock anymore.

malvern springs, isnt that a push bike.

The Place could be called Repco 10 Speed for all I can, the important part is that its 40 odd Km's away from all the wierdo's down around Kelmscott and Beeliar, and thats all that really matters. :bum:

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 1d

You f*ckin mongol Brendan...............and its 2 million k's thx and full of rust....and a family of dustys have been living in it hahaha Dean its a 91' I've owned it for the last 10 years 3rd owner...200k ono :)

Howmuchissit?? Possibly keen :spoton:

Mines sort of stockish, black wheels and brembo's are the only real give away. Coolers painted black etc. New exhaust is a fail for stockishness. Far too loud too be passed off as stock anymore.

The Place could be called Repco 10 Speed for all I can, the important part is that its 40 odd Km's away from all the wierdo's down around Kelmscott and Beeliar, and that's all that really matters. :bum:

Ellenbrook is a sh*thole. Refer to my earlier post when comparing to dirty old Rocko :tonguepoke:

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

I think Ellenbrook is awesome, and will be even "awesomer" when the new hardware store goes up. Now that there's a pub, all it lacks is the hardware store

• Member For: 16y 3m 1d

Just gotta wait and see how "Masters" turns out. I know I always spend to much money at Bunnings when I go to pickup a single sprinkler, walk out spending $100+

The pub aint bad for food, just mark up pricey.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 28d

There's no shortage of place around e-town too get on it! 7 or 8 breweries with in a 10min driving radius.

Zadz. did you get too the bottom of the low power issue you mentioned in another thread?