WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 26d

I'm running some of the map tonight to check it out, if anyone wants to tag along let me know,

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 26d

Fark! +1 on what for, and were you attracting attention at all before hand or was it bad luck?

• Member For: 16y 1m 22d

Going to play some soccer this year, anyone here play?

Been out of the sport for about 7 years now, so really going to hurt trying to get back in to shape haha.

Mate created a new team, Caversham Athletic FC I think they're called so going to play with them before coming pro with Perth Glory, nah mean?

Im getting back into it this season after 5 years of not having played properly, and a knee reconstruction 2 years ago :P Playing for Ballajura, but if that doesnt work out may be interested. Is it just a social league he is entering?

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 26d

Im getting back into it this season after 5 years of not having played properly, and a knee reconstruction 2 years ago :P Playing for Ballajura, but if that doesnt work out may be interested. Is it just a social league he is entering?

+1 for social or not? Mixed?

Have a mate who is a quite strong midfielder who would be interested, but doesn't want to play anything serious after having his collarbone shattered mid-late last year - he's scared of having all the metal in there broken which is fair enough.

• Member For: 14y 1m 23d

Just bad luck.. Tint Tyres and number plates.. Was sitting at a stop sign and they passed... f*cking dogs..

My mate just got a canary aswell. Police cracking down cuz of that incident with the sh*tty car club ROE