WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

318? Nah Arron wrong way around man, 813rwkw. Cough. :)

I wrote "new" tune as I never logged boost after simon stuck more wasps in my bonnet. More interested in spike on gear change compared to stock (which was about a 3PSI spike).

Got new KU31's on the front and remsa pads on adive from Luke as he assures me they can stop a 1000hp car in 8 meters, regardless of speed, due to in built in Johnson Rods.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

yeah, as Luke said, lights chew f/a power... the whole "energy efficent lights" thing was a wank... be lucky to save u 5 bucks a month. same with the "turn your T.V off at the wall" crap.

things that chew power are motors (ie. A/C, fridge) and elements (ie. electric heaters, electric stoves etc)

Steve, I think all that saw your fronts are happy u have new tyres... did the tyre man say anything?

• Like 1

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 28d

318? Nah Arron wrong way around man, 813rwkw. Cough. :)

I wrote "new" tune as I never logged boost after simon stuck more wasps in my bonnet. More interested in spike on gear change compared to stock (which was about a 3PSI spike).

Got new KU31's on the front and remsa pads on adive from Luke as he assures me they can stop a 1000hp car in 8 meters, regardless of speed, due to in built in Johnson Rods.

No Steve you got it wrong, they can stop a 8hp car in 1000mtrs, thanks to the built in Rod's Johnson

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

LOL!

Yeah the fronts were shameful. Tried to get more Invos but 4 week wait was no good. Considered 245/40/17 new and put on the rear, move the existing 235/45/17's to front, but the KU31's were 168 fitted and balanced each, even less than last time I bought them. And they were in stock so fitted a couple days later (Saturday).

They grip less than the old ones on corners though...still wearing the silica off I guess...but they squeal at speeds that the old ones could hack fine. Maybe it was that one 'slick' edge on the left tyre...funny thing is all the sweeping corners I can think of taking regularly are left handers.

PS new Remsa pads feel great so far, bite is good when cold, yet to try serious stopping due to front tyres giving in far too early. Must have looked like a nutter with the boosting to 80, stopping to 20 or so on Reid Hwy on Saturday! Got some funny looks from a bloke and his missus in an old Holden. Bloody Ford drivers!

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 1d

Just sell your plants, electricity cost will plummet.

:roflmbo: :roflmbo:

My bills are atleast $600 after the last price increase. AC, Pool, 2 fridges & 2 tv's constantly running will do that, but such is life...

Mmmmm 304 stainless pipes.............

20120206_170737.jpg

Thought you were going SMB? What is that?? Hopefully not Xforce :crybaby:

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 24d

Welcome to 4 inch. What tips does it have.

How many cats are you running.

Edited by arronm