WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 24d

Looks great tom, you know how I love pretty graphs. Might make me get off my arse and log boost with the "new" tune!

What new tune, you going for 318

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

$649 electricity bill... yay?

Just me and the missus too lol

Can you call up power company and pay it off gradually?

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members

1 air con, 2 fridges, 2 computers and the missus seems re refuse to turn off lights, so probably 3-4 lights on at any given time.

Also a fan for the young one.

Air con is a refridgerated ducted unit, about 8-9 years old and as the air con guy said when he repaired it at the start of summer, "it chews".

Also have one of those small blow up pools (530L) you can buy from Target with the pump running all day.

Not really that much, it's just the aircon doesnt get turned off lol EDIT and as arronm said, lights on constantly

Edited by Ciaran

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 28d

1 air con, 2 fridges, 2 computers and the missus seems re refuse to turn off lights, so probably 3-4 lights on at any given time.

Also a fan for the young one.

Air con is a refridgerated ducted unit, about 8-9 years old and as the air con guy said when he repaired it at the start of summer, "it chews".

Also have one of those small blow up pools (530L) you can buy from Target with the pump running all day.

Not really that much, it's just the aircon doesnt get turned off lol EDIT and as arronm said, lights on constantly

Modern lights account for f-all power usage. Get your windows tinted and make sure none of your doors and windows are leaking hot air into the house!

and turn off the pool pump!

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members

it's only a little midget thing, about the size of an AFL football lol. But yeah, not even using the pool so should probably turn that thing off :P

Not going to pay for windows to be tinted as we're renting, can ask the owners but after forking out about 4 grand to repair the air con I can guess their response :P