WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 6d

Is that the one that originally was intended to run on Australia day?

Why are they running a cruise for her? I don't mean to be blunt, but what did she have to do withe the automotive/motorsport community?

Let me be blunt. The cruise is being run/organised to help raise cash for her family as I understand it. Funeral bills are very costly, and I doubt someone as young as she was would have had life insurance to help cover such a burden. Does it matter she was 16 & had no license? Does it matter she wasn't hectic & driving a turbo falcon? No, so shut up & skip the post if you don't want to read.

I have no affiliation with the cruise or family whatsoever, just think it's a worthy cause & deserves as much exposure as possible.

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 11d

That's what I have but in my estate (trinity at alkimos) they put in the fibre for us and no mofo owns it so we can choose to go with who we like or not even use it.

Much better than controlled estates like e-town and banksia grove

Yeah when I was gonna move to the E-town (build) they were talking about the Telstra Velocity package, which brought internet, foxtel, phone, HD tv etc all in the fibre cable.

Fibre itself is awesome, it's just the installation and handling of it that sucks :P

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 22d

I'm no longer building in the E-brook but yeah it was a bit disappointing that you could only get Telstra as they have all the rights to the fibre and weren't going to give anyone else access to it.

I've been with Iinet for about 4 years now and was hoping to move them over, obviously I don't have to anymore but would have been a shame to have to start fresh with a higher paying, power hungry company.

Edited by Ciaran

• Member For: 12y 10m 15d

Can one of you cruise girls please start a new thread for me...

Saturday 28th January

12 - 3pm there will be an event held to raise coin for Jesse Cate's family. There'l be food, girls & entertainment for the full 3hrs before the cruise starts, so get down there & get your wallets out.

Location is Hall Park, which I believe to be on Palmerson Street in Mosman Park. Need someone to confirm this for me...

No alcohol, no driving like tards, no tight asses.

Maps are $5 each.

This is Held in Hall Park which is in Mandurah (Her Home Town), Jessie is my mates Girlfriend that got muredered for no reason, the cruise starts at 3 and heads up to perth finishing in Kings Park. If you can, please attach something to your car which is purple (safely secured). Come on guys it is going to a good cause.

Cheers Jesse

• Member For: 13y 1m 7d

Hey guys, so just wondering does anyone have a police scanner and is it worth getting 1? I found 1 for 200 bucks seems like a good peice to have, what are your toughts?

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 3d

From what I understand, police now use digital scanners and cannot be "scanned".... probably best to google it...

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 30d

Yeah, if you're talking about a scanner, ie. a radio that can tune into the same frequencies as the police, you cannot do it in the city any more.

They run on a digital radio system with an encrypted signal. Even if you buy a digital radio, you'd be cracking the encryption every week.

This doesn't apply to some country towns. I know Bunbury is on digital, however Gerladton and surrounds are not.