WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 5d

That's the question I keep asking myself Dean. I was looking forward to the AL drag day, off work and on holidays at the time, but that looks like it has fallen through hey???

I went to the motorplex site and couldn't find any info on the new rule changes, but from what I read on here, there's no reason why I couldn't head down there on a Wednesday night with my car the way it is. I can only imagine that with the new rule changes there will be a heap more people heading down there aswell.

As with having a run against your crapadoor calais, meh, I look forward to the challenge. Though with your consistency of late, I am a little concerned. With mine only having 6 cylinders and yours 8, surely I'd be entitled to a little headstart? :hang:

If you really think you need the headstart, sure. New diff gears & some jungle juice will be going in shortly anyways :tonguepoke:

Drag day will not go ahead now as the only reason I was looking into it was so we could cheat the Andra requirements. WAW now does this & it's only $50 to enter, rather than $300.

I am heading down if it is not raining

No chance. It will be called off for sure as the track will be cold & wet, even if it stops raining tomorrow morning.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

Spotto Tonkjr in his new toxic toy driving the other way on Main St Ossie Park this morning, gave you a honk but you were already driving past.