WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 5d

$0 prize money. Peter Pike is a farking tight arse & didn't put up prize money for any class :crybaby:

Keeping car as is Brendan. Built it to run Super Street & OZ EFI Brackets for the season, which it has now won an event in each. Not a bad start to the season considering there's been 2 OZ EFI meets & only 1 Super Street meet!

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 5d

Guys (looking at you mainly Luke), I'm after the 2 x bolts that hold the clutch master cylinder to the pedal box in a BA. Turns out I have the wrong bolts, which is allowing the MS to move slightly & not operate 100%. All the faffing around I have been doing, ie. replacing MS, Slave cylinders, fluids, etc etc has all been a waste :crybaby:

FoMoCo don't stock/make them, Cov's can't get them, wreckers wont sell seperately or lend me one to match at a fasteners joint... So, I require one for a day max to be able to walk into Cov's with, ask for one the same/similar, walk out & return. HELP!!!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

Oh well who cares if it's $0 when you get the satisfaction of winning. At least a set of plates or trophy I hope!

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y

Guys (looking at you mainly Luke), I'm after the 2 x bolts that hold the clutch master cylinder to the pedal box in a BA. Turns out I have the wrong bolts, which is allowing the MS to move slightly & not operate 100%. All the faffing around I have been doing, ie. replacing MS, Slave cylinders, fluids, etc etc has all been a waste :crybaby:

FoMoCo don't stock/make them, Cov's can't get them, wreckers wont sell seperately or lend me one to match at a fasteners joint... So, I require one for a day max to be able to walk into Cov's with, ask for one the same/similar, walk out & return. HELP!!!

Ring MWA, Mal supplied me with two when I converted the Ute. They have a pharked external torx head on them and are a boitch too get out.. Im 99% sure they are a 6mm bolt but I couldnt tell you the length.

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 29d

Watched The Lion King for the first time last night. Good movie, can't believe I didn't see it when I was a kid. I remember seeing bits of it, but not the whole thing.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

lol! due to pics in funny thread on AL?

381701_10150393475802881_645917880_8484969_791096133_n.jpg