WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 12y 10m 23d

hi I dont know if this is the right place to raise my question. I am new to WA and am looking at getting a xr6t but cant quite afford a BF manual. it will be my first xr6 and my budget is 15 to 16k would prefer manual if I can get it can anyone help?

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

Might be worthwhile buying a BA with a T56 or a stock BA and price up a T56 conversion, have seen BA's for sale for around the $10000 mark with reasonable km's on the clock, the 5 spd manual in the BA is weak as piss as are the BA autos so if you're planning to tune and mod the car that's a good option or buy a BF if you can find one that cheap....

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

those are on the high side an average car does approx 20000-25000 a year but good value and if they've been looked after and regularly serviced, would be worthwhile getting them inspected beforehand...

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 29d

If you must buy a BA, get a BA mkII, the mkI have a the 5 speed transmission which is very hit and miss. Some go with stock power, others hold decent numbers. Better off withouth the headache and getting a 6 speed (T56 as mentioned above).

The t56 may be noisy as f*ck in some cases (like mine), but they go hard.