WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

I'm with Dean, slap on some proper grippers if you aren't driving it heaps!! The Invos wouldn't hold your power for long anyway under WOT, I think.

PS Grug, do a review on your Contis!

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 16y 1m 25d

Will let you know after Wednesday, also getting ZF Tuning done before I go down :D I need a tailshaft loop and a 4 point harness... Any help on where I can get them? Can the 4 point harness just attach to the child restraint hook in the back?

• Member For: 15y 11m 25d

Yeah, top effort Deano.... 600awhp GTR... FTW !!! Some good driving there mate and also during the Super Cruises... shame only got a quick chat in with you as I left after you won the drags but that GTR of yours didnt spend too much time in the carport did it! haha...

Mike... great catching up with you and again mate cant thank you enough for allowing me to ride shotgun! Your car is unbelievable and definately dished out your fair share of chop chop! haha... Your car is a real credit to you mate! :bowdown:

And good meeting you today Ben, good to see the ute in action after some XFT magic!

Great day had by all without a doubt.

Cheers fellas,

Richard

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 4d

Sorry I was in such a rush Richard! If you're coming tomorrow I'll take you for a few bat-laps :spoton:

Some action from today... Still have heaps to upload.

Edited by Slash
  • Like 1

• Member For: 15y 11m 25d

Hey Dean... no stress man... your there to drive!!! haha... Wont make it in tomorrow unfortunately, would have been great to get a few laps in the GTR though, so thanks for the offer. Mike took me today for laps and it was insane!

Keep me updated when your planning to head to the plex with the Calais and I'll meet up with you there!

Enjoy the day tomorrow champ and again congrats on the win today, the car is a weapon... and hey, the win covers the cost of your weekend with change for beers!!! :spoton: