WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 4d

Na man, cars off the road ATM. ha ha ha, yeah long story......

Ah me unreliable ricer... Wait, what? :tonguepoke:

Finally manned up & going for a larger huffer? Or are you polishing more sh*t to make it look pretty while it sits in the garage for months on end?? :tonguepoke: :tonguepoke:

• Member For: 17y 8m 29d

Yeah lol, probably heading towards more of the latter.

Seriously though, polishing I'm done with for a while. Just trying to tidy up a few things, new tune box as mine is now outdated, over-boost valve, I'll get the new tranny tune done as that seems to be the go atm and then park it back in its spot until its stops raining. Might look at pissing of the xr8 bonnet also.

You down at powercruise with your unpainted ricer all weekend? I'm thinking about heading down there on Sunday and wouldn't mind having a squiz at it.

Hey Steve, howz them new tyres going and how do they rate to the KU31's for grip?

• Member For: 13y 1m 6d

Might look at pissing of the xr8 bonnet

You gonna sell it? What colour is it? I want to buy 1. And what model it from?

Edited by Walkjaha

Yeah not sure yet mate about selling it, but its ego in colour, BF, genuine, was blue originally, just been resprayed.

Chromed bonnet, now there's an idea......lol

Edited by xr6t ego

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Pretty sure they are identical?

Brendan - the Invos held up really well on the AL cruise, lost traction a second or so in second, once, but held it a few other times. Road might not have been as grippy at that point? Hard to compare to memory of the KU31's when new. I need new fronts soon so maybe I could get a new set of 31's and swap front to back to compare! Not a bad idea. People say the road noise is low with these tyres as well, I should swap them to the front and see if I can tell the difference. Most of my noise seems to come from the fronts right now.

But summing up they copped hell on the antilag cruise and I was able to be confident in WOT at any point except for that full power run. I'd also just left a meet point so they were probably colder. Non directional tyres is worth mentioning, can swap wheels left to right no issue now unlike KU31s. Am yet to truly test them in the wet.

Thanks for that Steve. My dealer (tyre) tells me there is a factory back order on them (the 31's) and not sure how long before they will come in. So I've had to go the Chippa/your look and chuck the stockies back on. He did give me a set of bluestones to test out on the stockies at a very good price.....

Thinking about just going a real soft tyre as I'm not driving it everyday, but I just don't want to pay drug money for them. You get what you pay for though I guess.

Walkjara, no dramas mate, just thinking about it at the moment. I'm pretty sure a BF bonnet will fit a BA.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 4d

You down at powercruise with your unpainted ricer all weekend? I'm thinking about heading down there on Sunday and wouldn't mind having a squiz at it.

Yep, will be down all weekend. Come over to carport 84 for a yarn :spoton:

Thanks for that Steve. My dealer (tyre) tells me there is a factory back order on them (the 31's) and not sure how long before they will come in. So I've had to go the Chippa/your look and chuck the stockies back on. He did give me a set of bluestones to test out on the stockies at a very good price.....

Thinking about just going a real soft tyre as I'm not driving it everyday, but I just don't want to pay drug money for them. You get what you pay for though I guess.

Walkjara, no dramas mate, just thinking about it at the moment. I'm pretty sure a BF bonnet will fit a BA.

If you want grip, fork out for some R1R's or T1R's. Kuhmo/Nitto/Dunlop are decent tyres, but Toyo's are in a different league.