WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d

Sorry Kyle. I ordered rda gold dimpled and slotted through lane ford on Monday. They needed to be sent from s.a to be here by Friday. They sent silver slotted rda rotors and stuffed me around ( not fords fault ) so the guy I was dealing with said we can get these dba's by tonight. I'm busy the next couple weekend so wanted to do them this weekend. He chopped the price down cause of the stuff around. When I go in to pick them up I'll ask him what price he can do for the brembos you have? What size are they?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 5d

Thanks for that tip newl, will have to ask them when we narrow it down more. That might take a few months at this rate, hahaha...I need a break....or to go to bed at a reasonable hour so I'm not getting < 6 hours sleep a night.

Mate picks up his 2011 Polo Gti today, going to help him break it in, weeeeeeeeeeee.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 8d

yeah, umm, u answering Brennan's question for me there Luke? sounds bout right though.

I saw the gold slotted/dimpled ones, was gonna get them till I read about the club spec T3's. ppl seem to complain about the drilled rotors alot. noisy or something. ive never noticed. plus I dont do track work so I figured my brakes will never get "that" hot. looking at the ceramic pads though.... anything to stop the damn brake squeel ive got now.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 8d

fair nuff.... as I put up in the Brakes forum, I got quoted $600 a pair from Race Brakes, had a feeling Dean suggested them somewhere. if any1 knows of cheaper/local T3's id be keen to know

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

Thanks D, good to see you on the forum a bit more lately too! FPV buttons are in the 300's range I thought, from Ford. What about FTG Auto Salvage?

We're going to go with a company, now just have to suss out which one! She was looking at Scott Park today as well and getting prices from them and from Shelford First (wish we could afford the Shelford Sanctuary with Loft...awesome).

TheSanctuary.jpg

While I'm dreaming, a S/C GT Black Edition motorshow spec to go in the left garage and a Ford GT to go in the right!

FPV%20Black.jpg | GeigerFordGT1.jpg

When you are ready to buy call me and we will go to Shelford and I will introduce you to the guys.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

Well my rda golds were meant to come in today. They sent silver slotted. I needed something by this weekend. So That's what they offered me for $240 each. Picking them up tonight with the ebc red pads.

So what was the Total. DBA 4000 are fine. The gold dimpled and reds on ebay were $495 delivered to your door. You paid $480 for 2 discs. Did he throw the pads in for free.