WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 21d

Just get it tuned for *beep* sake lol. The ZF shifts are pathetic in standard form! All trained tuners have generic files to start from and they have been trained......so run along now and get your nanna shifting box tickled!

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 4d

Man I've been watching Ford GT videos since that last post...the best ones are illegal street videos though hahaha... so much want.

I've been watching Gumball and Alex Roy videos non stop for the last few days.... Kyle, that book is amazing, I can't put it down.

Guest newl
  • Guests

Steve, something else to keep in mind with rural building and plans/builders that you may be interested in using (which Gidge qualifies for even though technically we're in the Perth Metropolitan area) is that not all builders will build "out in the sticks". Those that do will typically charge 3-5% more. If you have house plans already, find a building broker to find you the best deal for that location. If not, it isn't a bad idea to get them and find one.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

And you were open about those dirty dekas as well. Hopefully the chap that bought them did clean them before getting them fitted! Sorry again for the noob manoeuvre of giving him me old stockies and calling you up in case he was trying to pull a swifty on me! Good times.

N00b move 101! :roflmbo:

nothing cheaper than living at your parents house forever 8)

With an old boy like yours, I would have been out at 14 :stirthepot:

They wouldn't be the dekas I bought off Dean would they?

Nope. The ones I sold you were exactly as described...

Will buy them back if any doubts.

lol shut ya dodgy dot Dean :P an I was not bragging, the amount I got back for it I felt was justified as it was in pretty crapola state. I didn't try make out my ute was in fine form when I traded it in just feel sorry for the bloke who bought it eh... so imo what ever.

Sold it to a dealer? Laugh away then as he'll have warranty! Might be a good idea for someone to let him know it has issues next time it's spotted, then he can go back & have the dealer fix it for free!! WINNING!

Anyways guys.... looking for a start button for a 2006 Super Pursuit FPV ute anybody got an idea on these or is $411 about the right price?

Go to local Ford dealer (screwdriver in hand), get Mark to lift his skirt & distract the salesmen with those lovely legs, you quickly pop out button from a car on the lot, pass to Jenna & have her run/hide around the corner! Easy :spoton:

Ooorrrr, hit up Walliston Wreckers in Kalamunda. 92913278

Coming on Antilag cruise next Friday night D?

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 8d

I had another post going on the same subject (would insert a link if I had any clue)! I replaced mine at the same distance with the new DBA4000 T3 Club Spec rotors and Race Brake pads (I assume you have standard 4 pots?). The exact cost was on my post but from memory I spent about $650 in total doing them myself, been on a couple of months and have been fantastic. Would recommend this combo to anyone; no noise (so far), minimal brake dust and stops just as well as the original setup.

in the tec/brake forum, im sure u have looked, but yeah, seem like the :pooh: (the good kind)

if u can find out how much the 6 pot size are worth id be keen to know cos im gonna buy the same

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 7d

Well my rda golds were meant to come in today. They sent silver slotted. I needed something by this weekend. So That's what they offered me for $240 each. Picking them up tonight with the ebc red pads.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 8d

going on a cruze? holiday? whats the rush?

so what your saying is that I should say im gonna buy them 2day or not at all and I need them cheap?

the other thing is ive heared there is a DBA factory in perth... so freight could be saved.... is this right?

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

Cheapest place for DBA gear is ebay.

Used to be a truck mob in Welshpool that could bring in DBA at cost, then would pass on at same price + carton of beer. Worked out well if you had a few things to order!

• Member For: 15y 3m 20d

whats a good set up I dont even know what brakes mine are (size) I was looking at pbr slotted no good? also where you all getting them from and how do you know if theyr genuine or not of ebay dean