WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 23d

worse! thanks luke lol naw it really does look ew I don't miss it at all hey although the turbo I do miss having one of those

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d

Congrats Mat & Steve.

Steve, after building and buying established being married to a tradie and working in Mortgages........ Owner building is not something to take lightly, friends of our have spent a fortune with a little builder and have what can only be described as EPIC FAIL , over capitalised to the max took forever.

Look hard, the builders are only as good as the tradies they hire, we've currently got a Scott Park, (bought established to get in the school zone) fairly decent rep some things are great some are.... $h!t. Built with Stannards once we put the supervisor in his place things were good, although the plumber was a dick it wasn't worth Mark doing it they give you nothing back for deleting stuff, and yep they do crappy wardrobes just delete them and put in Elfa from Howards that was fun and looked good. Not cheap though.

Anyways guys.... looking for a start button for a 2006 Super Pursuit FPV ute anybody got an idea on these or is $411 about the right price?

D

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 5d

Thanks D, good to see you on the forum a bit more lately too! FPV buttons are in the 300's range I thought, from Ford. What about FTG Auto Salvage?

We're going to go with a company, now just have to suss out which one! She was looking at Scott Park today as well and getting prices from them and from Shelford First (wish we could afford the Shelford Sanctuary with Loft...awesome).

TheSanctuary.jpg

While I'm dreaming, a S/C GT Black Edition motorshow spec to go in the left garage and a Ford GT to go in the right!

FPV%20Black.jpg | GeigerFordGT1.jpg

Edited by -SteveR-

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 8d

hows your pants steve? need a change? hahaha. we can dream I guess.

• Member For: 15y 2m 28d

Agreed on all the comments about houses. If you can get someone you know inside the company to keep an eye on things it's always much better. You get a decent supervisor and decent tradies. Then everything turns out great and runs like clockwork.

Owner building takes up a lot of time. If you can be out making money in that time, you have to work out if it's worth it.

• Donating Members

Man I've been watching Ford GT videos since that last post...the best ones are illegal street videos though hahaha... so much want.

• Donating Members

Yeah same, a couple in WA I've read about now that have had it done. I'll have it done in Nov.