WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

I hope he likes all the sh*t he needs to fix when he realises its almost cactus

I hardly bragged... just stating I doubt he would join he's an old bloke prolly thought he bought a xr8.

:whistle:

Selling under the presumtion it was all good, then coming out with the above comment is low imo & seems as though you were bragging.

I've sold a few sh*tters over the years, don't get me wrong. I have never sold a car privately that was in need of repair without letting the prospective buyer know though... Only to caryards as they have to pass on a mandatory warranty to the new owner :roflmbo:

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 5d

And you were open about those dirty dekas as well. Hopefully the chap that bought them did clean them before getting them fitted! Sorry again for the noob manoeuvre of giving him me old stockies and calling you up in case he was trying to pull a swifty on me! Good times.

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 4d

And you were open about those dirty dekas as well. Hopefully the chap that bought them did clean them before getting them fitted! Sorry again for the noob manoeuvre of giving him me old stockies and calling you up in case he was trying to pull a swifty on me! Good times.

They wouldn't be the dekas I bought off Dean would they?

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 23d

:whistle:

Selling under the presumtion it was all good, then coming out with the above comment is low imo & seems as though you were bragging.

I've sold a few sh*tters over the years, don't get me wrong. I have never sold a car privately that was in need of repair without letting the prospective buyer know though... Only to caryards as they have to pass on a mandatory warranty to the new owner :roflmbo:

lol shut ya dodgy dot Dean :P an I was not bragging, the amount I got back for it I felt was justified as it was in pretty crapola state. I didn't try make out my ute was in fine form when I traded it in just feel sorry for the bloke who bought it eh... so imo what ever.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 5d

Nah I bought them with the nizzy valve springs Tom, though never intended to use them, only the springs when mine sh*t themselves. Got an awesome deal! Really coulda sold the squirters for the price I paid for both and got free springs, but that would have felt wrong :)

Stef, the bloke that bought it probably just smells the seat all day. Was his name Troy?

Edited by -SteveR-

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 23d

Lol.. I don't think he knows it belonged to a girl. you would barely recognise it apart from the rims hey. they removed my tinted rears n sh*t looks so ugly with out all my stickers on it