WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

Was tempted to tell Simon to tune the ZF while it was in there for the engine. Not enough cash at the moment though :P Btw, pick car up today, 328rwkw I think?

Call Shaun ,I think youre car is ready and they dont have your number.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 6d

Trying out my 1st 75/25 V-Power/U98 miss at the mo. Current tank of U98 had the odd rattle when coming onto boost @ mid 1/4 to 1/2 throttle (still in closed loop) but was fine a WOT in Open Loop.

Im off down south this weekend so plan to run this tank out and the fill with V-Power and then throw some timing in and see what the benefits are.

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 4d

I haven't had the greatest experience with it.

I've run two tanks, both equalled an average of around 350km to a full tank. Car has also stalled twice on startup and feels sluggish on boost.

I put half a tank of U98 in last night and I think I'll stick with it.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 5d

I got 12.2L/100 on the last tank, thought I drove the same but we'll see how this new week goes. Badly so far as I had to smash back home to get house finance papers after leaving for work dammit...

Grug, nice one! Should gradually chop me now :) (you have a better PB already anyway)

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

Ricers are cheaper than these!

Cost my mate $400 for a full dyno tune and to fix some boost and injector problems.

Seeing as I've owned both, & heavily modified both... I think my opinion holds some weight. Trust me, imports are dearer in every sense apart from tuning, where you are charged for dyno time only instead of a flat rate.

Bonnet off FTW! Drive it down there with it off as well to save fuel via weight reduction. Oh and that would be good for the drag strip too, hahaha.

The only guy with a modified car worried about fuel consumption :roflmbo:

f*ck that dragging with no bonnet, I might end up with burnt rice all over the shinny bits.

I should have it booked in for the tranny tune and a couple of other bits in a week or two, so fingers crossed it will be very soon.

Not might... WILL! You will be in my rear view mirror from start to finish :tonguepoke:

Make it after Powercruise as that's when I plan on going down. Wouldn't mind getting the bigger squirters & new ignition system in first though as I'm still a long way off where it should be in terms of power output.

I haven't had the greatest experience with it.

I've run two tanks, both equalled an average of around 350km to a full tank. Car has also stalled twice on startup and feels sluggish on boost.

I put half a tank of U98 in last night and I think I'll stick with it.

What was your average kms per tank on U98?

Have you checked for fault codes, faulty coil(s), fouled plugs etc? Could be the root cause of the stalling, rather than fuel.

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 4d

Haven't checked for anything wrong, seeing as the first stall was only seconds after putting a full tank of V-Power in and never once stalled with U98.

Usually get a solid 450 kays to a tank with U98.

Plus, it doesn't feel like it's missing or anything, so I don't think there's anything wrong with coils or plugs. Might put new plugs in this weekend though as I think they could be due.

Edited by Crashed