WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 23d

That you are!

Tocchi.. lol for some reason I don't believe you.... wheres the slicks you would of already replaced those hubcap wheels

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

didnt buy a GM, bought this instead

303656_1749137547445_1809041724_1198751_6784122_n.jpg

Is that a Toyota Crown Super Saloon

Edited by arronm

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 4d

Tocchi.. lol for some reason I don't believe you.... wheres the slicks you would of already replaced those hubcap wheels

1. because the rims I want for it (SSR F5) are impossible to find, 2 sets have popped up on Yahoo Auctions in 3 years, and Jesse Steeter had never heard of them :(

303153_1751026954679_1809041724_1201204_6762674_n.jpg

2. the car is 5x114.3 ... which normally is awesome for rim choice, but as it NEEDS (deserves) oldschool jap rims, it's hard, as they are all 4x114.3 for the oldschool jap rims

3. but luckily I have found a set of rims I like, but have to get from Japan. deep dish mesh :) 15x7 +2 ish

osamu_aoki__3610-img600x450-1314751960xrymtf78856.jpg

Is that a Toyota Crown Super Saloon

yep, 1974, has a rebuilt 4M (carby) motor in it, air con, power steering, leather etc

oh a painted in House of Kolor: candy apple brandy wine (with a pinky grey base coat making it burgendy)

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

Dean, how's the datto feel compared to the taxi(s)?

Feels much faster no doubt?

Yea, more power + lighter car = MONSTER!

Actually turns corners as well which is nice for a change :roflmbo:

Its a friendly forum mate just back off a bit, I have seen some of your comments to others on this forum. People are allowed to have an opinion.

Don't like it? Don't read.

Yes everyone is allowed an opinion, hence why I put mine forward after you replied. Grow some balls :spoton:

I agree with what Dean has said. Your comment was conclusive. You said THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BP98 and V POWER. But you offered no evidence. I think unless you have something constructive to say maybe you should keep your "Guessing" to yourself. This isnt a personal attack at you, Iam just sick of people offering comments on things they have no knowledge about. This forum is full of " I read it somewhere so now Iam an expert"

The way of the interwebz! Everyone is an expert behind a monitor!!

Who cares! You voiced your opinion on your experience. Limited or not, it's irrelevant because if people base their use on what 1 person on the Internet says then they're the fool!

Mat, I'd assume most would base their decision to run V Power on the opinions of the collective. When people state negatives (that are actually wrong), this can affect someone's decision & actually put them off running it, hence my rebuttal.

jesus christ. need to phone a friend or get Bono and the UN involved in picking a cruise date.

I havent turned up to one because I cant be bothered reading through the 87 pages of which date best suits who's hair appointment (not that many of you would miss me anyway)

my 2 cents. cruise controllers pick a date and its a done deal. people can then schedule their life to suit and dont have to inform me about it.

Haha Ross has a valid point. CC should pick a date, if people can make it, so be it. If they can't, they can wait until the next month or organise something themselves.

Luke yooour just hopeless :P u never have a car u have a car its getting fixed its pulled apart never ends

Another note some old man bought my old ute been doing laps my mates reckon lol.. I hope he likes all the sh*t he needs to fix when he realises its almost cactus

You sold your car under the pretence of being sound when it wasn't & are actually bragging about it? Nice :thumbsup:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 4d

Fark...got some sand in an awkward place?

You could at least finish the post with a nice comment, tell Luke he looks beautiful today or something? :unsure:

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 5d

Saw an FG, think it was blue, with XB GT bonnet vents on it. No sir, I didn't like it! Good thing I never bought the B series bonnet that had the same done. At first I thought Monaro vents when I saw the FG :(

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

Luke, I always have sand in my vagina due to the fact I live on the coast.

Sunshine, rainbows, flowers & lollipops are not my forte, so stick your nice comments where they fit :bum:

Anyone got a hookup for a reasonably priced clutch master/resovoir setup for a BA? New or used doesn't matter, just don't want to be charged drug money for a chinese manufactured part that probably cost $1.10 in parts & labour to construct.