WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 5d

hahaha....when Jen and I walked a lap around the river and across the suspension footbridge, I stopped at the dunnies. 15yo or so girls come walking around the corner of the ladies; "AWWWWWwwwwww maaannn it smells like sh*t IN THERE, don't go into the girl's toilet!!" This was being said to their male friends, who I'd say weren't going to go in anyway? But yeah, they looked cut. Probably had goon in the maccas cups! :spit:

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 8d

Hahaha, nice update Steve. Yeah, I'm always in for the social side, but work is more of a buzz kill than Buzz Killington" (family guy reference for those who know). And good to see u take notice, my "blonder than usual g/f" was not Roxi, just a friend of mine who loves cars. I'm hoping we can book in this over night cruze with lots of notice so every1 can make it.

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 4d

Not the greatest start for me with V-Power.

Full tank, started it up, ran for about 10 seconds then stalled with the engine light on.

Started second time without issues and is running okay now though.

• Donating Members

That's two people who've reported that Tom! Mine's been fine and I'm about on target economy wise...even with a lot of lead foot activity on Sunday. Pretty happy!

As for the cruise notice the PM went up a week in advance and I pointed out most people were looking for the Sunday run. Gonz understood: "dam, I cant make it, ive got my son this weekend and he has soccer sunday morning, spewin", that was all on the 21st. I'd mentioned it was looking like the Sunday earlier in the chat thread as well. I agree it wasn't set in stone as soon as the group PM went out though and it allowed confusion. I updated it the following day (22nd).

I liked the smaller cruise as I was able to keep an eye on all the cars myself from the front, but hopefully we get more in 2 weeks... :)

Edited by -SteveR-

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 6d

Maybe we need a date set in stone earlier than a few days in advance :P

trying to get you blokes to decide on a date/trying to heard cats =same/same.

Steve/Tom i'd suggest we got back to a straight up ballot for cruise dates. Tom are you taking the reins on the next one?

• Donating Members

Hahahaha love that saying!

Yeah I like the poll at the top of the cruise threads, then when the PM goes out we know the date.

Cruise in 2 weeks!!! Nudge nudge Tom :)

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 4d

Sure, If you wanna start a thread for it, I'll start throwing some ideas 'round?

+1 for the poll, unless we start having the cruise on set dates of each month. Maybe, alternating between last Sunday and second last Saturday.

Edited by Crashed