WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 17d

This is very true mate...going thru all the steps and prepping the paint is the key,you dont need to go bezerk and spend sh*t loads on product either but you have to spend a little more than your run of the mill stuff....look at my taxi today and see what I mean :spoton:

Ego....the best colour hahaha

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 21d

AFR's same same. Seat of pants compared to ultimate......same same. But my car is pretty mild so I wouldn't expect anything really and I haven't driven far.

Need to get serious with some actual data. Most reports have noted improvements though which is promising :-)

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 5d

lol!

We had 6 at the meet but Kyle had to bail and only showed to chat. Arron was pretty crook too, once stopped up on Toodyay while I collected Jen from home he and Todd called it a day. Upon getting back to them it was only Chippa and Murdok left! And I found this:

th_2011-08-28unknownroadworks.jpg

I asked Chippa if he knew anything about it and he said "nah wasn't me you'd need at least 317 to lay a skid like that" which I found offensive. He knows I can't afford to go through tyres that fast.

Was still good to catch up with everyone at the initial meet! Kyle's gf is blonder than I remember hey mate :P

So the 3 cars continued on. SO many bikes out. We hit York at about 1pm I think, some nice canola fields on the way

2011-08-28124830med.jpg

Once in town there was a silver freaking Lambo parked up (one of the newer models) which I failed to get a shot of, a new blue SC GT and this thing

2011-08-28130746med.jpg

which turned out to be a Maserati.

We ate at The York (food wasn't anything to write home about, Wagyu beef burger cooked until it seemed like normal beef to me! Great chat though.

More proof I cleaned my car. Typical that only a few turned up!

2011-08-28151702cropmed.jpg

I really enjoyed the roads, It was a simple but effective route. Might run it again later on as only 3 of us saw the proper roads!

Toads, keen to see what data you pull from the V power man!

Edited by -SteveR-

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 17d

You are a funny man Steve...those Canola fields looked pretty trippy on the way home...I couldnt believe the amount of youngins drinking on the side streets n sh*t!!! ahhh the country life....pushin a pram at 14....