WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

Its a friendly forum mate just back off a bit, I have seen some of your comments to others on this forum. People are allowed to have an opinion.

I agree with what Dean has said. Your comment was conclusive. You said THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BP98 and V POWER. But you offered no evidence. I think unless you have something constructive to say maybe you should keep your "Guessing" to yourself. This isnt a personal attack at you, Iam just sick of people offering comments on things they have no knowledge about. This forum is full of " I read it somewhere so now Iam an expert"

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 4d

The knock count reports alone convinced me, if I get extra mileage it'll be a bonus but the lower the possibility of knock the better! Not that I asked for Simon to push the tune anyway.

Wax is Meg's NXT 2.0 Tech Wax in the purple tin. It's a synthetic polymer wax (?) so it'll last longer but not look as good at carnauba waxes for example. Would really like some of that wax mat has though, if you can find the post where he put a video of my wax vs his new $$$ wax...water sheeting 100% on the pricier stuff. Can't remember the name...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 7d

The evidence I offered was my personal experience. I did not “read it somewhere” and claim I’m “an expert”. Someone out there may find my personal experience “constructive”. You are analyising my comment way too seriously.. This is the internet.. I’m sorry my grammar isn’t perfect. Shall I rephrase my comment to: I used both when I lived in QLD and noticed nothing between bp 98 and v power. Maybe its different once you get bigger injectors and a tune?

Now can anyone answer my question? Seeing as though I know nothing about anything :)

IS it different between the 2 fuels once you get bigger injectors and a tune?

Not trying to attack you either Aaron, Just trying to defend my self. :surrenderwave:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 16d

Who cares! You voiced your opinion on your experience. Limited or not, it's irrelevant because if people base their use on what 1 person on the Internet says then they're the fool!

• Donating Members

+1

Autogleam HD wasn't it, fu*k yeah.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members

Found on youtube first go!

WOW @ Zaino. Have heard the name before when reading cleaning/polish/wax threads

Man now I really want some of this Zaino Z2 Pro stuff! Would need to do my first ever clay bar on the car though and that scares me, hahaha.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 16d

Yeh the zainos good eh but your then getting into the next price bracket...

I think it was D and Ramon who were using swissvax crystal rock which is balla as well. CCP have that for a low price of $1500 for 200ml lol.

Actually if anyone is looking for car care stuff google carcareproducts.com.au cause they have decent range at decent prices!

• Donating Members

Yeah the zaino would be about $100 for the z2 pro and the ZFX together, but it is good for 20 washes it reckons.

I also have to consider getting the car pro detailed by OCD to start with as I read the prep work to clean the paint is 90% of the result!