WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 4d

Snap! Hahaha. Have to work hard to see results :(

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 10d

Theres no difference between bp 98 and v power. I used both when I lived in QLD and noticed nothing. Maybe its different once you get bigger injectors and a tune?

Seeing as they are 2 completely different mixes of fuel, mixed in seperate plants, using different additives I think you'll find your statement to be incorrect.

I can tell you with certainty that the Octane Rating of Vpower is higher than U98 as my knock levels were reaching mid - high 40's after a spirited drive on a cold night with Ultimate, now they only touch 20 & I'm probably driving it harder due to being more comfortable in it.

Before giving opinions with such certainty, maybe offer up some evidence to back your theory up?? Could potentially turn alot of people off a good thing by expressing your opinion on a public forum...

^ except your pistons

Hahahahaha gold!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 4d

That was a truly well executed hack! Funny for all involved, A++ post would read again.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 7d

Seeing as they are 2 completely different mixes of fuel, mixed in seperate plants, using different additives I think you'll find your statement to be incorrect.

I can tell you with certainty that the Octane Rating of Vpower is higher than U98 as my knock levels were reaching mid - high 40's after a spirited drive on a cold night with Ultimate, now they only touch 20 & I'm probably driving it harder due to being more comfortable in it.

Before giving opinions with such certainty, maybe offer up some evidence to back your theory up?? Could potentially turn alot of people off a good thing by expressing your opinion on a public forum...

Its a friendly forum mate just back off a bit, I have seen some of your comments to others on this forum. People are allowed to have an opinion.