WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 4d

Bet she doesn't read that! :(

I shoulda asked for those angel eyes a month ago when I read you were selling :) Another power box died on me, that's 3 now. Gotta remote mount or rig up some cooling and water protection to rule out the elements...very annoying.

PS just quietly I like the side profile and rear of the VE Maloos. Front is as hektik as the rest of the range though.

Simon beating you up on facebook yet? hahaha.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 22d

Naw you should of they have been sitting there collecting dust lol. n now I figured I really don't need them haha I even have a bonnet cable lead brand new if any one wants to grab that also..

simons a bit sad my dad is devastated hes like why couldnt she buy a fpv but I seriously love the maloo an no way I was going to get talked out of it haha

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 7d

still a bit sad on that Stef... but I guess we all move on.

OK - nerds *looking at Steve/Tom and whoeva else has the knolwdge*

ive run ozspeedtest.com and have found the following -

running tests from different mirrors gives me different speeds. does this mean that if I changed over to the ISP that gave me the fastest result I would get faster speeds of is it just a better mirror...

eg. im using telstra ADSL2+ - I run the test to a telstra mirror and get 2.76Mbps, and iinet gives me 5.59Mbps.

reason being is that I wanna get bonded adsl (thanks for the idea Tom) and wondered if it was worth it, if I could just change ISP and get better results.

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 9d

Urs menace naaa I now own a e3 Ve maloo

Did you buy one or is it the black one you were in a few months back with the china wheels?

Happy Bday for yesterday D... 21 years young again! Deserves a drink/lunch at the pub :spoton:

Arronm, where's my Trolley Jack farkin?

Edited by Slash

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 3d

OK - nerds *looking at Steve/Tom and whoeva else has the knolwdge*

ive run ozspeedtest.com and have found the following -

eg. im using telstra ADSL2+ - I run the test to a telstra mirror and get 2.76Mbps, and iinet gives me 5.59Mbps.

does this mean that if I changed over to the ISP that gave me the fastest result I would get faster speeds

Short answer, no. If you're currently on ADSL2+ with Telstra, you're on Telstra copper with Telstra DSLAM at exchange. If you move to iiNet, you'll still be on Telstra copper and if you're lucky an iiNet DSLAM. There is no guarantee you'll get an iiNet DSLAM though, it's only if there are available ports at the exchange. If you can't get SSS (iiNet), you'll be put on L2DSL (Telstra Wholesale) which is limited to ADSL1 (Up to 20mbps, which is essentially ADSL2, just branded as ADSL1).

Text me your address and I'll get my mate to SQ it for you, see if you can get SSS infrastructure at the exchange.

It is very unlikely to get better speeds from simply moving from one ISP to another unless you get put on the new ISP's hardware. If you are lucky enough to get on SSS infrastructure, there is a lot that can be done to get your line quicker. Probably a bit more than normal too, as I used to work for iiNet I know what they can and can't do :P

Bonded DSL is business grade and seriously, would probably not be ideal for residential use and may not even be available.

Also --

20110817134553.jpg

Edited by Crashed

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 3d

I also spotted this and laughed.

Never, have I seen my old rims on someone else's car. As soon as I get rid of them, they pop up. Some bogan must have raided my garage.

300381_10150278614232297_551047296_7842405_1698076_n.jpg