WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Wow so the PCM has bent pins? What's a PCM worth?

Can't just bend em back?? :buttrock:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 4d

f***n coon just tried to stab me with a screw driver to the face after stealing iPhones and ipads.

f***n dumb noongyars don't realise the ipads had mobile me installed..

motherf*ckers!! wish I was in there when that happened, could have cable tied the motherf*ckers up and practised some UFC moves and test my new chainsaw blade while waitin for the po-po to come and rough em up even more

Guest newl
  • Guests

take some responsibility for your own actions? or are you american?

Don't paint me with your brush there plums. I quite happily take responsibility for my own actions. :P

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 9d

Nah not Belmont Council, Belmont Racecourse.

Dude, who's idea was it to run that intake setup that sits behind the bumper? Who's idea was it to drive through a puddle with unknown depth?? Who's idea was it to modify the car to a point that warranty/insurance claims become a nightmare??? I very much doubt it was Belmont Racecourse or your insurance company that recommended any of those things...

I'm all for modding cars to stupid levels if you have the means to do so, as well as the means to maintain & repair them. This was 100% your fault imo & as such, you should neck up & open your wallet :spoton:

No offence intended from any of the above as I don't want to be banned again for stating the obvious.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Yeah but your car has less horsepower than it's model code! That or it's 32 thousand, if so I'd like to whore a ride next time you cruise it :turboboink:

Do agree on the insurance, the intake was the problem along with some bad luck on the puddle depth...I would have chased the insurance co hard but if they said no then it's either take it to court or go without. Reason being I can't see them trying too hard to get another company to pay up, if they haven't paid you a cent yet. That car's been a bit of trouble for you and I hope you get it sorted out man, I don't know what I'd do if my car was off the road...except pay expensive car hire or buy a $500 sh*tbox to drive into the ground!

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 5d

Guys have closed the July cruise threads. Will move all the chatty chat chat post over here shortly.

Steve and I will also open another thread soon for the Aug cruise. If anybody has any pics to add to the cruise thread PM me or Steve and we will get links added for you.