WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 2d

Yeah, pick it up this arvo. The name has grown on me, think I'll leave it :P

He mainly does euro sports and exotics but he does a bit of everything.

4194036481_089bf7b95b_z.jpg

3656033325_126c3a6cff_z.jpg

Edited by Crashed

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

I see your mate took your portrait Tom? Or maybe it's Mat's, due to his inhuman ability to demolish his own interior trim items :innocent:

Mike, come on the cruise and bring the XF along, never got to see it at the other one, I hope you fixed the overheating. Cooler now anyway!

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 4d

WA Pep's Im looking for an X-Cal if anybody has one they would like to sell I’m willing to pay up to $300 for a pristine example.

Let me know what you got!

Alternatively if Any WA members have a X-Cal they would like to lend me for a couple of weeks for some data logging duties I'd be happy to over reimbursement in the form of Alcohol

(Any ZF guys that have xcal2 and are thinking about updating to a 3 here’s, a good chance to subsidise your purchase!)

• Member For: 13y 7m 29d

The reason it's for Fg's only is because of the Photo's everyone (with a FG) wants. The cruise and talking about sh*t is just a bonus.

This originated from the "Show us your FG" page on the other website not "Show us your BA/BF" page.

There are going to be V8's, 6I and 6I turbo's FG's their.

DITO, yeh its more of a photo shoot than a cruise for the Show Us Your FG thread that's all, we just want to show off what Perth has to offer FG wise in that thread, wasnt really after ruffling anyones feathers, didnt really think it would have been an issue if it is at all, if you really wanna come along come, its all good.

Gonz.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m

For the WA guys I have radar detectors for sale. First is Whistler Pro78 SE comes with all accessories, perfect condition - $125. Whistler Pro78 comes with all accessories, perfect condition - $100.

Beltronics STI-XR ( top of the range) comes with all accessories, perfect condition - $375. First in gets them. You can call or PM Me Arron 0411733583