WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 9m 10d

Awww my uterus :) brings back so many memories. Yer they were the first advanti chameleons released in wa so they are pretty special to me, sold the ute, kept the rims haha. There is a few rim companys that have tried to copy them that I saw on a few cars for a little while but havnt seen them around for like 3 yrs so im gonna put mine on the typhoon and hope that they look cool :)

still a few old names I recognise here but lots of newbies. Dus anyone know what happened to mark and deonie? Or matt with the black T?

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 2d

This arrived in the mail today, can anybody guess what it is....???

post-7403-0-17262300-1310472672_thumb.jp

post-7403-0-12770700-1310472735_thumb.jp

something converting RS-232/485 to USB lol

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Deonie sold the blue fury and they only have a black xr5t hatch now. Mat (the one with one t) with the black sedan is still active.

edit, last I heard Mark was looking at replacing the sold turbo with a new SC V8 Ford, but D was trying to stop him hahaha :)

Edited by -SteveR-

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 9m 10d

Ah ok yer I new deonie got the black xr5 but didnt no they sold the blue beast :( do they come on here anymore? And yer my bad, mat with 1 t haha. Tocchi is 2 t's I think? Correct me if im rong lol :)

be cool to come on a cruise some time soon, im sure a few of you would have done some major upgrading since I been in hibernation.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Sounds good Feebs, keen to see your upgrade too! I finally got mine souped up. New members are mainly FG series drivers, though we have Tom and Brennan in B series who are new since you last drove, I think Grug as well though he's not doing so good lately as he tried driving to Tasmania, without using The Spirit... :buttrock:

Edited by -SteveR-

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 2d

^ :roflmbo: :roflmbo:

Update on my car also, dropped it off this morning. Apparently the damage is too big for the place that was going to do it, so they're keeping for and going to tow it elsewhere. No word on how long it'll be yet.

I feel naked without it, especially when mum challenged me to do a skid on our private skid pad. I couldn't find the keys, then realised the car wasn't out front.