WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 2d

Link to post Tom?

Just noticed it says in faint grey writing at the top, that it's for a BA. Not very noticeable though.

Also; whats with the name change?

Edited by CyanideIllusions

• Member For: 13y 7m 28d

Guys if anyone is interested I'm off loading my ETM replacement oil supply line kit with Earls filter as I am just going to turf the small screen out of the fitting in the block 2moro when I give it its 5k oil change....

Its new and been collecting dust for some time,PM me if interested will be going cheap

Cheers Andrew

will this kit fit the FG? if so ill grab it, ill be out n about today so if you could give me a call, ill pm you my number!!

Gonz,

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 6d

put my Subi up for sale on friday and already ive got an email back saying

Thanks for the response,I would have loved to call to discuss better,but due to bad weather, our SATphone is currently scrambled.I am a petroleum engineer and I am currently working on a rig offshore.Please can I know the full condition of the car as I am buying it for my wife who just gave birth to a baby boy but unfortunately I am not around to witness the arrival of my little bundle of joy. She lives in Auckland New Zealand. I want to be sure if the car is still in good condition ,I will appreciate if I can get more close up pictures (engine inclusive),Unfortunately, I will not be able to come for inspection now due to my present location as I am currently offshore,all I will need from you is the exact details of the car.

I am okay with the price I saw on the add and I am ready to proceed with the payment once I am satisfied with the photos and details I requested,due to the fact I am a very busy man working all day,I will pay with the fastest and safest online payment "PayPal" so I will need you to send me your paypal details so I can effect the payment,as I have my bank a/c attached to my paypal account.After payment has been sorted,I will be sending a shipping company to come and pick it up and make a personal delivery to my wife in NZ.

same as DJ got with his FG .... gotta love a good scam

Edited by Krazy F6310