WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

You'll go backwards with KU36's.

Get some drag radials if you want to run a decent time. I'm sure Steve will go halves in a set as he's a penny pincher just like you! :P

** Doesn't make much sense after Grug;s edit**

Edited by Slash

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 15d

Who's running KU 36's ???? I run Toyo T1Rs hence the reason why I didnt run as I cant afford to f*ck them atm.....need to get back up north on a 8n6 (Perth coin is sucking balls)so I can afford to do stuff again....

P.S go the white EF in the snakepit last night!!!! engine hung on rather well considering the pain he was giving it and was still running after popping both rears....couldnt say the same for the commos haha...

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 19d

Press this button attachment=56165:mutli.jpg] on each post you wanna quote, the use the ADD REPLY button and the Quotes will Magically appear in your post.....

Ive been quietly wondering that myself for ages... but didnt wanna ask... lol

Thanks sixappeal for askin the question! :spoton:

testing......

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

Press this button attachment=56165:mutli.jpg] on each post you wanna quote, the use the ADD REPLY button and the Quotes will Magically appear in your post.....

Luke, your method just went haywire for me!

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 15d

My brother inlaw is the Toyo racing development distributor for W.A so if you want a price on some R1R's or some other let me know and I will try and get a good price for ppl if anyone is interested...

Oh ok Dean wasnt sure who you were refering to...all good,did I sound like I was getting defensive???? haha I tried to get some treads for last night but left my run a bit late ...no big deal it will be nice and cold still come September :spoton:

Edited by chippa

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

I tip my hat to you Brendan! :roflmbo:

And I was ready to take all the credit for encouraging him so much over the last few months :roflmbo:

Spotted Brad in the Hubrid Camry of fury on Reid. Boxing me in you f*cker... or so I thought until I realised he was trying to get my attention, hahaha. "Why can't this guy maintain speed"?

Edited by -SteveR-