WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 2d

hey guys/girl,

anybody NOR that can lend somebody 2x 19" rims that clear 6 pot brembos?

if so, call Jai (from No Limits Events) on 0412 637 623 ... it's for one of his customers as the car is stuck at Seaview Ford without rims, and he just needs to get it home or something.

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 2d

any chance you could call or sms Jai? ... he works at cometti tyres, so tyres arent an issue I think.

they probably have a work ute that could pickup tyres so you dont need to drive. :)

• Member For: 15y 3m 18d

any chance you could call or sms Jai? ... he works at cometti tyres, so tyres arent an issue I think.

they probably have a work ute that could pickup tyres so you dont need to drive. :)

they could borrow my spare 19 argent dunno what its like though never used it has a tyre on it may need air though, ironic being my spare I should check these things

oh im in osbourne park till 3pmish aswell

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

Keith, sounds like you're describing the noise the wastegate flapper makes when on boost.Will be more prevelant on cooler nights...

You're an idiot :tonguepoke:

Luke, pay me for 40hrs labour & I'll have you're car on the road in 3hrs. Nothing on that list is hard to do.

Would also suggest getting Wheels World or similar to setup your suspension for you rather than having a crack yourself. Get in corner balanced as well :spoton:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 4d

So 40hrs @ $7.20 an hour? when can you start.......... :makeadeal: (i've got some smaller stands I can sit it on so you can reach it....)

You right its only 3hrs work but will take me 40 cause I cant get 5 consecutive minutes on it. I thought working as an employee again would = free time....how wrong was I?? :( ......... RE the setup, all I'l be doing is getting it to the point that I can drive it somewhere for a pro setup, I think it would drive sideway at the moment

Where the funk is wheels worlds?