WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 1m 22d

f6 cooler might be fine for winter but will drive like arse in summer as intake temps will go thru the roof.

save your pennies, get a second hand cooler kit, dump, cat injectors and a tune. do it once and save LOTS of $$$$$'s

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 3d

Just a couple of pics taken midway through cleaning with a very ordinary camera.

Looks the Bizness mate, Have you thought about polishing the timing case and the battery and the......and the......and the....... :stirthepot:

• Member For: 17y 3m 12d

pleeeeeeese bring E85 on pump.... Buggered if I am going to run it full time from jerrys!

I was drooling over the 2 big tankers of it at the V8's.

Said to a guy that was carting a drum of it "Hey mate just throw that in my ute"

With a wanker attitude he says "It will Kill ya engine in 3 minutes"

I said "Not bloody likely"

He gives me a look ! I said "We are not all drum pushing trolley boys mate, do you want to know how to set up a street car for E85" ...hahaa..lol

Why do people assume your an idiot and dont know anything. But I was probably the eleventy millionth person to ask him for a drum I suppose :)

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 5d

"just my opinion"....

E85 seems like a bit of an overkill for a street vehicle. maybe if your on the strip alot or have a car tweeked and it needs it that u take out on sundays. but I just dont see how it is "that" benificial. I use to run my Off road race car and motox bike on Avgas, but both where race vehicles and Avgas helped protect the motor. (yes, avgas and E85 arnt the same, but really are for the same outcome)

maybe its just me but I like having a daily that I can fuel up anywhere (even keep an octane booster bottle in my car incase they dont have 98). I might be :stirthepot: but as I said, IMHO.

as for other news, cruze pics sent to those who asked.