WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

Hey lazy. Do your homework. Also you are on a forum and there is only one sponsor from wa on here with nothing but good comments about them. Do you think that there is going to be bad things about them.

By no means am I saying that xft are bad or anything, I'm talking about all sponsors on all forums.

Well said Adrian....but most ppl that I konow would complain about any site sponsor if they were sh*te....we might get pinged for by the gods but like in any biz if your average word gets around yes....

Like Adrian said lazy spend the time to do your homework but at the end of the day Perth is just a big counrty town in many ways and not alot of tuners to choose from....lucky for us in W.A we have a couple of very decent tuners...

Nuff said...

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Rob at MT and Simon at XFT are the only two worth their salt from what I've gathered from others on cruises. Though XSpeed did tune a Turbo Territory back in '08 and do turbo cars...though it's 99% Jap imports I think so results might not be as good with the Fords.

100lb injectors? Injector Dynamics maybe?

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

Lazy, if your planing on upgrading your cooler later on, save yourself some coin now and wait until you get all the bits and pieces together and do it all in one hit. Be warned though, once you start to play with your car, the mod bug bits and its hard to stop chasing that extra power.

+ another one for going down to XFT. Simon has the runs on the board and done some fantastic things for my car!

100lbs injectors, billet fuel rail, 2 044 pumps, E85, hmmmm. Time to start skimming again.

• Donating Members

E85 would be very nice...must be why the move to recommending 100lb, he knows it's the way of the future hahaha. E85 needs twice the flow basically if I recall correctly from my chat to him about his monster 4x pump setup or whatver it was in the ute? hah.

I'm putting a map together for a Friday night cruise. Anyone wanna help me scope it out tomorrow? Meeting in Kardinya, to check out some of the nearby roads for suitability. Won't be a big cruise (an hour max!!).

PM or msg me on 0409 379 322 if keen. Only need one or two other cars max.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members

Smells good too. LOL

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 13d

As soon as E85 hits the pumps I'll be running it. Car is already set up to go. Hello 400+rwkw

Agree Dude. Just set my car up on E85 and going to try and do weekly jerry can runs to XFT for E85 haha. Going to trial it for a month and see how much coin is involved.

As you know bren, XFT gets my vote. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

• Member For: 16y 22d

Spotted Brods at Burns Beach/ Marmion Intersection last night.

With tuners, you got to check them out for yourself, we can recommend anyone and everyone! The point is that you have to make the final decision.