WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 5d

haha, I drove a mightyboy for 6 months when I first got my licence. fun times. ohh, I miss the country sometimes :werd:

BTW, got my rims fixed up, no more kerb rash and now have a silver dish on them... look pretty sweet, ill post a pic soon and those on the cruze can add their 2 cents on if its better 2moro. and thanks again MurdoK for the borrowing of wheels, saved me a buncha money and hassel. :VB Beer: expensive week... remove tint, take over pits, repsray rims, new tyres, new tint... hope next month is better to me

Edited by Krazy F6310

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 3d

Any one have a Ba/bf F6 or xr6t Powersteering Lines for sale? My Metal or whatever metal its made out of under the powersteering fluid container is leaking =/

No need too change the line, the seal can be changed. Search Mikey´s thread (xf falcon) He did a thread on it a while back, IIRC

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 5d

Hey guys.

Can any one direct me to a how to install a turbo oil feed line? Also one on taking out the factory filter on the block?

Yes I tried the search bar and didn't have much luck on this subject.

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 5d

How do ya make ya pic not look like a boxcar?

As Mike said your original image is too large and due to its original size it is rescaled to a 150x150 pixel box.

You need to re-size the image to be no more than 150 pixels in either height or width. Try the one below, I cropped it a bit otherwise it would have been lot smaller.

post-2202-0-91484600-1304777226_thumb.jp

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Wish this forum would resize the images and host up a 150px width version, instead of letting the browser download the full pic and then shrink it on the fly. Would save a lot of download time.

Try right clicking on Stef's current avatar and viewing the image (IE doesn't have this option, I use firefox) and you'll see what I mean.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

UPDATE

Entry to King's Park is not as seen in Google maps.

See cruise thread HERE!!

Couple extra round-a-bouts to navigate to get to Lovekin Dr.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

Guys I'm in a fortunate position to aquire Vertini rims from the states thru a mate of mine that has contacts there for an extremely good price...

For those that know the offsets could you please recommend to suit my XR I'm thinking 19 x 8.5 and 9.5 for rears???? whats the legal side of things in regard to having larger rims and tyres???? is it 2 sizes up for tyres or are you screwed as soon as you change from stockies????

If its a hassle I might just go for 19 x 8 all round but I like the staggered offset on rears

whats ppl thoughts on 18's???? waste of time?

Cheers Andrew

P.S please dont ask me to use search hahaha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 5d

hey chippa, Krazy F6310 would be good to speak to in regards to the legality of tyre sizes as he hass just gone over the pits and had problems with the width on his 20's

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d

Hey all,

Have posted in the WTB section but thought id throw it up here too.

I bought my F6 recently with a decent set of rims, but nothing I can fit my Brembo 6 pots behind.

I am looking for a set of 4 or 5 Genuine 19" FPV wheels.

Probably prefer Dark Argents or Silver Argents (or whatever they may be called), but will look at the Twist wheels aswell.

Prefer tyres, but if the tyres are shot or come without tyres, id still like to hear from you.

Would be happy to Swap my current wheels over if anyone is interested.

Have 19" Advanti Vienna wheels in a shadow chrome, staggered fitment (19x8 f and 19x9.5 r) with tyres.

I also have a set of BF 17's that I can trade with some cash your way if anyone has a set on an XR or non FPV models that they want to get rid of...

PM me with what you have got as I dont get to make it on here too often anymore. Internet at home is broken and I am trying my best to avoid spending time on here at work... Not enough work gets done and im a bit busy at the moment.

Cheers.