WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m

Oh damn Tom :( Terrible, terrible feeling :(

Arron, the clutch is bung now too on the Nizzy? :shocked:

All the flywheel bolts came loose, one fatigued below the head which came off, and it sheared the 3 dowels through the flywheel into the crank. 1st the blown turbo and now this. This supposedly bulletproof car would have been a great disappointment if it had been sent to Europe. All these issues at 3500ks is starting to annoy me.Quote from nizpro " We needed something that you could smash with a hammer and you couldn't break it, the UK is a long way to go for warranty so we had to make them bulletproof. " I didnt even hit mine with a feather.

Edited by arronm

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

Ha ha ha arronm, I was going to sticker bomb it :roflmbo:

Yeah not sure if its blueprint or not Rip. Its at a mates house from work and all he said was that it was blue in colour.... I'll see it next weekend.

Also newguy, there is a reason why you dont see too many that colour, its because its :pooh:

Na just joking :buttonit:

And thurple/purple, you know what they say about that colour and frustration.....

Edited by xr6t ego

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m

:shocked::shocked:

And these cars where priced at home much from Nizpro? Are they providing any sort of warranty support for these things?

No Iam all on my own. They did however rebuild the turbo with a genuine Garrett core which they charged me their cost price $1210

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 12d

Yes mate genuine, I was offered it a month ago sprayed for $900 told them to hold it for me, can call and double check they still have it if you're keen? atm I've got a fiberglass bonnet so keen for a genuine bonnet in blueprint....

Edited by RIP_HSV