WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Looks fine to me? :innocent:

How FAST are those little cars man!! Only the formula car looked a little quicker around the bends. Awesome stacks in there, big ouch on the 35GTR headfirst into the tree. many lols at the dirt digging done by the front splitters.

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d

Might head out for a late night squirt tonight in the XR...maybe a run to Freo and back ,should get in some nice cold air :3gears::bopp:

• Member For: 17y 9m 2d

Hey that sounds like fun chippa. I would come and join you but I'm call atm. :crybaby:

On a good note though, it looks like I've got my hands on a genuine xr8 bonnet for 500 cold ones! Only problem is that its blue. At least if it was lightning strike or mercury silver I could of just painted over it. Still, I'm pretty happy though. :)

• Member For: 13y 6m 1d

I havent seen anyone yet in perth, and im sure allot will say "that's the most horrible colour/s" but I wanna know if anyone out there other than myself has the phantom body/ with orange stripes in perth. ive only had my ride for over a month but even before ive never seen it. and also I think it looks nice and I havnt had an issue wif any chick saying its ugly yet either lol...

• Member For: 13y 6m 1d

lol I agree, although I think its more the orange "racing stripes" as they call them, that I get most of the criticism for....I get plenty of "does it make ya car faster" n all that typical stuff haha

Edited by hiddeous
Quote removed Use fast replay or Add reply buttons!!

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m

Hey that sounds like fun chippa. I would come and join you but I'm call atm. :crybaby:

On a good note though, it looks like I've got my hands on a genuine xr8 bonnet for 500 cold ones! Only problem is that its blue. At least if it was lightning strike or mercury silver I could of just painted over it. Still, I'm pretty happy though. :)

cover it in fake carbonfibre ricer boy.