WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

When I was looking for a MW3+ I think Tim Slako was doing them for a reasonable price but if memory serves me correctly Simon was still cheaper for the install?

In the end Simon found me an F6 clutch but Slako's wasn't a bad price for mal wood gear.

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 2d

Apparently I have mutual friends with Shannon at Tim Slako's West Racing. They do my mates car and his brothers. Gonna see if he'll cut me a deal. Will still give Simon a call.

Whats the price on a remote clutch bleeder? I'm guessing it'll save me some money in the long run?

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m

Apparently I have mutual friends with Shannon at Tim Slako's West Racing. They do my mates car and his brothers. Gonna see if he'll cut me a deal. Will still give Simon a call.

Whats the price on a remote clutch bleeder? I'm guessing it'll save me some money in the long run?

About $140 and it makes bleeding a piece of piss. Bleeding needs to be done at least every 5000ks. Reservoir holds less than a shot of rum. I just got new reservoirs for both Todds and my F6 which hold 3 times the amount. Only $60 at malwood. Only takes 10mins.

• Member For: 13y 7m 28d

Altezza's on an R-Spec...oh well, "to each their own".

that's what I thought, not my favourite tail light but respect to the R Spec though haha

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 3d

anyone know of any decent ~$20k turbo utes for sale in perth at the moment.. prefer BF auto, not black/yellow/purple and under 100K kms... cant put off a work ute any longer and after seeing the state my red devil pulsar is in after 6 months of work I can bring myself to spend more than that on a work hack!!

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members

XRT for a work ute? Does your work involve running from the cops?

I'll keep a look out

EDIT:

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?PriceTo=413&keywords=&PriceFrom=393&Nne=15&sid=12C2D69D820E&tsrc=allcarhome&SearchAction=N&Qpb=true&Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294966463%20393%20413%20904%204294966104%204294768672

Few up on there, not many/any bf(II) auto's that aren't black, yellow or purple with <100k on the clock on there though.

Edited by CyanideIllusions

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 3d

^^ ROFL nah I just dont want something like a 4cyl hilux workmate or similar as a work ute when I can get away with a turbo instead.. I was almost contemplating an XR8 til I drove a ZF one last weekend haha.. sounded fantastic but ran out of puff very quickly, I'm assuming manual would be similar..

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 4d

anyone know of any decent ~$20k turbo utes for sale in perth at the moment.. prefer BF auto, not black/yellow/purple and under 100K kms... cant put off a work ute any longer and after seeing the state my red devil pulsar is in after 6 months of work I can bring myself to spend more than that on a work hack!!

No Purpo?? Dude, you've changed :icon_ford:

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 2d

When you run bugger all ponys they will last forever. :stirthepot:

haha touche. in terms of power, I cant comment on the 3+ ... on the other hand, how it handles abuse, I can :P

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members

Spotted this G6E turbo on my way to work today, not gonna lie, nice ride to get to the lawn bowls and back.

Can't really tell from my poor quality phone photo, had quad tips, rims, etc etc.

img0600g.jpg